• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farsi

First possession Curry is in the game, they send two guys at him and Draymond gets an open three. Just being out there he makes a difference.

original.jpg

How many times is Ross gonna turn the ball over in transition at the end of the game. You fucking kidding me?

This series is basically, Raps role players winning games and Miami's key players winning them. All this tells me is DeMar is fucking trash.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
No JV, no way we win.

2 wins in the second round series. Successful Raptors season.

Nah, they were 16-6 without JV this year and almost won this one. Probably win if Lowry didn't foul out.

lol if Blazers advance and Spurs dont

huge L for Aldridge
Really? Playing with Kawhi for probably the rest of his career vs a fluky win over a GSW team without Curry? Because Steph getting hurt again is the only way the Blazers are going to the WCF, and they aren't getting past OKC or SA without god striking down those teams' stars as well.

Tom Penny

Nah, they were 16-6 without JV this year and almost won this one. Probably win if Lowry didn't foul out.

Raptors are fucking balling it up with Lowry and Derozan when they could just dump it to JV and watch him style on Heats zero front court. They would have a massive advantage considering they can't score for shit.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Raptors are fucking balling it up with Lowry and Derozan when they could just dump it to JV and watch him style on Heats zero front court. They would have a massive advantage considering they can't score for shit.

Oh I'm not saying it wouldn't be MUCH easier with JV, he's been unbelievable. I just don't agree they can't win without him.

So is it too mean spirited for me to say Derozan is overrated? Because I mean, dude is an All-Star and is supposed to be one of the big free-agents come off-season and he only dropped 9 points tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom