• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
A glitch in a matrix.

img_20160509_23091747xo5.jpg

Derwind

So is it too mean spirited for me to say Derozan is overrated? Because I mean, dude is an All-Star and is supposed to be one of the big free-agents come off-season and he only dropped 9 points tonight.

Demar is your option number 3 or 4 or 5 player, not option number 1 that we wanted him so badly to be.

Someones going to give him that max though, I'm just praying it wont be Toronto.

So is the league overall worse this year? I thought that the east and west were just getting parity but if this is all the #2 and #3 seeds have to offer its just sad. So are the only good teams the warriors, spurs, okc, clippers, and cavs? Thats a far cry from last year where every playoff team in the west was good.

So is the league overall worse this year? I thought that the east and west were just getting parity but if this is all the #2 and #3 seeds have to offer its just sad. So are the only good teams the warriors, spurs, okc, clippers, and cavs? Thats a far cry from last year where every playoff team in the west was good.

Well the Heat was without Whiteside and hasn't had Bosh from the All Star break. Bosh was our leading scorer before that so I'm not saying they'd sudden;y be a top tier team, but they definitely would've been playing better.

Demar is your option number 3 or 4 or 5 player, not option number 1 that we wanted him so badly to be.

Someones going to give him that max though, I'm just praying it wont be Toronto.

Like, when he's making his shots he looks great. Probably the most damning thing is he's now getting directly compared to Wade who, even in his old-man stage of his career, can career his team on his back when need be.

Fjordson

Mo giveth with these 3's and taketh with some awful PNR coverage.

Also, is Livingston feeling the starter minutes maybe? Hasn't been great for about 5 and a half quarters now.

rambis

Banned
It definitely is. Its partly why I think we saw 2 67+ win teams this year. I think overall the west saw major declines in the lower seeds that lead to more parity with the east.

So is the league overall worse this year? I thought that the east and west were just getting parity but if this is all the #2 and #3 seeds have to offer its just sad. So are the only good teams the warriors, spurs, okc, thunder, and cavs? Thats a far cry from last year where every team in the west was good.
Yeah the east is just as bad to watch as last year, but the West collapsing is what really hurt these playoffs. It's terrible.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
It really is a shame Steph got injured. Instead of coasting through the first 2 rounds they have to scrape by.

Fjordson

That's not a bad call on Bogut. Not sure why the Warriors are fouling so much in Portland.

Edit: also not sure why Kerr wouldn't close going small here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom