• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Biz playing fantastic tonight!

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Brutal last 2 minutes.

DEROZAN YOU ARE SO FUCKING TRASH!

Casey you stupid fuck! Stop giving him the ball at end-quarter scenario!

In fact stop giving him the ball period! HIT THE BENCH SCRUB!

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Since I'm not too familiar with him, can anyone who really, really hates DeRozan give me a rundown of what makes him so shitty and a fraud? I'm curious to know, but only from someone as his most avid hater.

Raptors playing so pathetic last few minutes. Heat are back in the game. Just wtf.

Yo, its not even the team, this was entirely demar, like he shots 2 horrid jumpers, killed the shot clock on one possession and turned the ball over on another. Fuck this guy and fuck Casey for letting him do this.

StudioTan

Yo, its not even the team, this was entirely demar, like he shots 2 horrid jumpers, killed the shot clock on one possession and turned the ball over on another. Fuck this guy and fuck Casey for letting him do this.

No, Biz had 2 turnovers, one on a bad pass and one on a moving screen.

No, Biz had 2 turnovers, one on a bad pass and one on a moving screen.

I can live with Bis picking up a foul on a moving screen, the bad pass was bad though but that was because he was at the top of the key with no one to pass to. Demar was the major reason for that flip.

StudioTan

DeRozen with 9 of the 11 points this quarter.

h1nch

Man I'm so happy to see Cory Joseph playing well in Toronto. Wish he was still a Spur.

Ouch @ DeMarre. Hope he's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom