• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love the Raps to close it out in Miami. It would settle us all down a whhhhhole lot.

OR we'd entertain even larger delusions of grandeur and unrealistic expectations

Ninjimbo

I would rather have the Heat lose in Game 6 to be honest. Our team is broken and can't compete at a high level. I don't want to watch them like this.

Heat-GAF I am hoping Wade would have one of his bad games, was this it. I know it doesn't seem bad but definitely not up to his standards. Is this the one that we all knew would come eventually?

He's old as fuck now and his knees are almost bone gristle. 20 pts isn't that bad. He could play worse. Remember that stinker that he had in the 2013 ECF against Indiana?

h0pW7V7.jpg

:)

Ninjimbo

He's old as fuck now and his knees are almost bone gristle. 20 pts isn't that bad. He could play worse. Remember that stinker that he had in the 2013 ECF against Indiana?
Yep. He could definitely play a lot worse. What I saw tonight was actually decent and pretty much what I expect from Wade and it was almost enough.

I would rather have the Heat lose in Game 6 to be honest. Our team is broken and can't compete at a high level. I don't want to watch them like this.

Yeah at this point, it's a fight to see who gets the honor of getting swept by the Cavs. If we actually had a fighting chance in the ECF, I'd be more invested, but I'm pretty indifferent now.

Ninjimbo

Yea I'm at no fucks given mode.

I'm just happy we didn't self destruct when Bosh got another fucking blood clot.
Same here. It's hard to give a damn when two of our centerpieces got knocked out by injuries.

Seeing them rebound from the Bosh news was nice but I'm already looking ahead. I think we got a decent core for the future if Whiteside stays.

Yes, but I also remember the next game. Dude had like 43 pts..

You guys are one vintage Joe Johnson performance from forcing a Game 7. It is entirely possible.

Yup so this. And if not, the touch fouls the raps get called for on wade/Johnson will bail out the heat. I can't stand these silly "superstar" calls but what can you do?

Bismack Biyombo is going to get like $12 million a year, isn't he?

Oh for sure. Dudes improvement in a single year has been like a quantum leap.

Raptors will pay him, no doubt. Basically the team will tie up most of its cap (95%) with DD, Kyle, Jonas, Ross, Joseph, Carroll and biz, then build around. Not a bad east core.

Pretty sure biz takes an annual discount for long term years to stay with Masai and gets his minutes in Toronto. The lousy FT shooting somewhat nullifies his offensive rebounding prowess and lowers his value.

I want Bismack to stay. He's a great Backup Big man for Jonas. It's a Luxury I would like to have for a few more years. Just get rid of T Ross and James Johnson or maybe one of Bruno or Nogueira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom