• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effnine

Besides the foul, that last possession by Cleveland was terrible ... no ball movement whatsoever ... Cavs better pick it up ... feels like they're just taking this game off or something

I'd let carroll shoot every 3 , dude is struggling and lol that kick with his feet, like he doesn't have the strength to shoot a 3

source: me when I shoot 3's , i suck at them

Bron been truck sticking defenders his whole career with the forearm with no calls but Biyombo does it once and gets called. Miss me with the Bron doesn't get superstar calls crap.

HeySeuss

LeBron needs to stop trying to force threes and do what he does best. Drive and facilitate and score when he can.

Cavs struggle when he tries to do to much on his own.

Cipherr

GS is going to tear into Cleveland,

They are the better team by a good distance. Cavs aren't bad. But Golden State is a fucking era defining team in progress right now. A little JR Smith, Mo williams and the corpse of James Jones just can't compete.

GS biggest foe right now is not losing folks to other teams for bigger contracts, because all those dudes deserve some serious money.

Afrikan

Damn shame I can randomly spot T.O. in the audience.... HUGE FAN.

2nd Greatest WR of ALL TIME!!!!

that being said, dude flew all the way to Canada for the game huh? Interesting.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Love and Kyrie are straight garbage on offense tonight, and their defense is always suspect. Raps should win this one easily.

hbkdx12

LeBron needs to stop trying to force threes and do what he does best. Drive and facilitate and score when he can.

Cavs struggle when he tries to do to much on his own.

The LBJ iso's are definitely getting cranked up to 11 if the cavs continue to trail behind

Cory in the House.

G9EQisE.jpg=medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom