• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs looking shakeyyy babyyyy

concieted-rap-battle-o.gif

The flagrant 2 upgrade is still somewhat important.

With the flagrant 2 now if Draymond gets one more flagrant or technical foul for the rest of the playoffs he'll be suspended a game.

Someone correct me here if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. Gonna really have to control himself now.

it has to be a flagrant of any type, techs are another thing iirc

I haven't had a chance to verify this, but my understanding is that the postseason works on a point system. Techs and Flagrant 1's count as 1 point, and Flagrant 2's count as 2 points. Any player that hits 7 points in a postseason has to serve a mandatory one-game suspension. I believe that this upgrade takes Draymond from 4 points to 6. If I'm correct, then Fjordson is right. If I'm not, then I'm sure someone will come along to clarify.

EDIT: Just looked it up. I was wrong. Flagrants and Techs are kept in separate buckets. 7 techs= 1 game suspension. 4 pts. worth of Flagrants also = 1 game suspension. Green has 4 techs and 3 flagrant points. One more flagrant this postseason and he sits a game. 3 more techs and he sits another.

Line_HTX

Just wondering, they spent about 5 minutes ignoring every single thing happening in the game they're supposed to be announcing with their inane opinions.

Because it's important. If the Association got it right there wouldn't be a discussion.

And Van Gundy acknowledged the three pointer.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Raps playing so poised right now. Keep it up!

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Not sure why lebron doesn't go to the post. He's doing that passive shit he goes thru where just stands out in 3pt land passing it around or shooting long 2s or 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom