• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Toronto is surprising. But someone has to win on the road. I don't see Raptors winning in Cleveland

Cleveland is such a headcase team though, if the Raps can pull this out, and punch them in the mouth in the first five minutes in game 5, they might implode.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Meanwhile the Raps are playing a hell of a game but I'm too pissed off at the refs to enjoy it fully.

HeySeuss

what's really fucking infuriating about this is that cleveland has to know they're getting beneficial officiating but they're barely going at biyombo or anything

This is what drives me crazy about the NBA. I know it's a different game from college, but dammit the strategy is obvious. Drive the lane, draw fouls, score with the clock stopped. Claw your way back and stop chucking threes every trip.

hbkdx12

NBA should just cancel the Conference Finals and make the Finals Warriors v Cavs.
Shit, if raps win tonight theres a good chance the finals may be between okc and raps

I think that's sort of a foul, but no fucking way it gets called if it's the other way around.
I see it as one of those things where anyone who's ever seen lebron james dunk knows that he's not going to miss it so if he does it's kind of pre-assumed there must have been some kind foul

v0yce

I HATe bitching about refereeing, but god damn.

Seriously.

I would have loved for that to be called clean but full speed, it's not hard to understand them calling a foul there.

But the fact that Toronto is getting, quite literally, no calls on the other end is ridiculous.

Shit, if raps win tonight theres a good chance the finals may be between okc and raps

I see it as one of those things where anyone who's ever seen lebron james dunk knows that he's not going to miss it so if he does it's kind of pre-assumed there must have been some kind foul

I hear y'all but I stand by my thread prediction - these teams will only win at home. They play extremely well on respective home courts.

Quick

Banned
The most tense moment of this game so far for me: this half-time performance with the bowl flipping.

Bless this stream.

It's impossible to play this well and aggressively on the offensive end and not have ONE FREE THROW

And at the other end, LeBron dips his shoulder into demarre and bowls him over but that's on the raps. Such a one sided affair! The NBA really really needs to step in here, this is insanity level one sided calls now.

what's really fucking infuriating about this is that cleveland has to know they're getting beneficial officiating but they're barely going at biyombo or anything

Yep. They just need to put their head down drive at the bucket take the lick and get them in foul trouble. Enough of the outside settling since they're not hitting shjt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom