• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lebron has been fouled on basically every drive. lol But Raptors get every pump fake foul. nice

J2 Cool

Lue should shorten his lineup on the road, cut out the mentally weak. Love and JR can play at home. Feel bad for Raptors, but CLE's peak is much higher. At least makes CLE/OKC intriguing.

Joei

Golden State didn't get a lead this large in game 1 against OKC.

Game 1 of the WCF was kind of close, though mainly cause KD and Westbrook shot like crap. Game 4 of the ECF got up to 18 I think, but Cavs came back, took the lead but never got actual control of the game.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
damn, lebron just took 3 steps after picking up his dribble for that dunk, refs didn't care.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The incessant whining is hard to watch in the NBA is obnoxious. I'm a huge fan, but god it's ridiculous. Lebron is whining on ever drive and miss, lowry and biyombo whining about a clear hip check. I don't understand why they're whining like this STILL when it's so obvious how clear stuff is on replay.

The incessant whining is hard to watch in the NBA is obnoxious. I'm a huge fan, but god it's ridiculous. Lebron is whining on ever drive and miss, lowry and biyombo whining about a clear hip check. I don't understand why they're whining like this STILL when it's so obvious how clear stuff is on replay.
To be fair, Lebron gets fouled on EVERY drive and it's hardly ever called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom