• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
like why are both teams so garbage when away from home though
Aside from game 3 against the Raptors I dunno where this comes from. Cavs have 2 sweeps and in game 4 Cavs took the lead with under 6mins remaining before failing to close the deal.

It's not like the Cavs are getting blown out every road game. I still expect the Cavs to close the door on Toronto in game 6. This is the Kevin Love I want to see in Toronto, Cavs have a great chance to win if he turns up.

Gigglepoo

The incessant whining is hard to watch in the NBA is obnoxious. I'm a huge fan, but god it's ridiculous. Lebron is whining on ever drive and miss, lowry and biyombo whining about a clear hip check. I don't understand why they're whining like this STILL when it's so obvious how clear stuff is on replay.

League needs to stay T-ing whiners up.

Ashhong

Wish I could screen cap some of these raptors faces. It's like the epitome of tilted. They need to rest now and think about losing game 6

Aside from game 3 against the Raptors I dunno where this comes from. Cavs have 2 sweeps and in game 4 Cavs took the lead with under 6mins remaining before failing to close the deal.

It's not like the Cavs are getting blown out every road game. I still expect the Cavs to close the door on Toronto in game 6. This is the Kevin Love I want to see in Toronto, Cavs have a great chance to win if he turns up.

We've all known all we ever need is KLove to play his game and shoot a decent %. It's always been that simple and he is that important. When he plays well, we smash shit. When he sucks, games go down to the wire.

Hopefully this is injecting him with the confidence he needs. Hopefully he finishes strong. He needs not just this half; he needs to finish the game strong to have momentum going into Game 6.

If I was Cleveland I'd rest my starters in the second half. This is ridiculous

Fuck that. Kill em' till they're dead. TOR is capable of scoring 35 in any given quarter. When we're up 25 with 7 minutes left, I'll agree to sit the starters.

giphy.gif

Cavs just can't play for shit in Toronto

Just need KLove to play man. Everyone else has been carrying their load, though you could say our front line has been ineffective on the glass in TOR. Even then, games have come down to the last 3 or 4 minutes in the last 2 games in TOR. Just need KLove to shoot 45%-55% and we're good bread.

random25

Then the next game we'll see another home cooking this time by Toronto lol. Hopefully we'll see a better game 6.
And Cleveland better end this because I'm not interested in a game 7 blowout.

Fjordson

I don't hate the Cavs, but these blowouts are a bummer (though this is a new class of blowout). I need some down to the wire games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom