• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
Exactly. Love got a one for this very thing.

Draymond got one for a NUT shot

Think about that.....the fucking NBA had to review hat shit. This with these current refs I'm amazed call anything correctly.

These playoffs have had some of the worse officiating I have ever seen since the kings vs Laker series

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I have never seen the refs not blow the whistle on a play, and then after the offensive player makes the basket, review the play, revoke the basket, an issue a flagrant. Seriously, what the hell?

I have never seen the refs not blow the whistle on a play, and then after the offensive player makes the basket, review the play, revoke the basket, an issue a flagrant. Seriously, what the hell?

This. The NBA needs to go back and look at that call. Because that is pure fuckery, and I'm not even a Raps fan.

That's the corruption.
If it was an offensive foul called, then they paused to watch poor Kevin Love dead on the floor, wouldn't be as horseshit.
There's no fucking way in the world you should be able to review a non-call like that.

My Raps brehs, we better get ready for the Off-season thread

JOHNCENANEVERGIVEUP.gif

17djyaF.gif

Because you cant review a none foul. Even if they were gonna review the flagrant you cant fucking take away the basket. Some creative officiating tonight

I mean, y'all were listening to the former official who said the review and outcome were completely within the rules, even before and as it was happening, right?

It was as much of a flagrant 1 as Thompson's elbow, if not less. Stop trying to mental gymnastic this ref fix. They're sending a message to the Raptors with this call and the one on Kyrie and the message is lay down.

ViciousDS

Banned
I understand unintentional flagrant.......but when your kissing Biyambos elbow.....you deserved to be hit on a pivot/swivel.....like what the honest fuck

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
lol @ biyombo getting a flagrant for accidentally hitting love with his elbow while pivoting
but lebron throws his elbow and connects with lowry's face on the move and nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom