• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raptors made it farther than most Toronto teams in years. So we have a promising future here in Toronto. We have a some 1st round draft picks in this draft. But I think we need to sign better free agents than Scola. It's looking great in Toronto and I hope we keep getting better. We're still a young franchise.

Thank you for everything 2015-2016 Raptors you will definitely be remembered for being a foundation for things to come.

TREADMILL. This is the furthest the Raptors will ever make it in your lifetime.

GXSXbg8.gif

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lebron is damn tired. Raptors should be able to make a run in the second half if they haven't given up yet.

random25

It's fine Raps. Refs were just getting their dues for helping you win against the Pacers in game 5. That's just how it is.

Maybe Raps can still catch up.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Honestly the Raps just look tired. Two 7 game series will wear you out. They've played every other day for a month now.

Not to take anything away from Cleveland but the Raptors are missing layups and wide open 3s. Could be much closer.

Brinbe

We came back against Indiana and we can def do it again now. This ACC crowd is dying to get in this game. Hit a few shots and get them going.

Fuck I'm proud of these guys regardless. Do or die time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom