• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

I don't think it's a stretch to presume that a matchup with a talented but flawed team, despite them being on white fire, would be a lot more favorable than a matchup with the team that won 73 games.

Eh either way the series will go deep. Cavs have the best player on the planet and a lot of weapons surrounding him.

I don't think it's a stretch to presume that a matchup with a talented but flawed team, despite them being on white fire, would be a lot more favorable than a matchup with the team that won 73 games.

We've been saying whoever make it out of the west will win and that's still true today. Cavs are just picking whether they want to die by poison or gunshot.

They lost twice to the raptors fam

their biggest issue in game 3 was kyrie picking that game in particular to go 3-19

their biggest issue in game 4 was playing lazy as fuck in the first half and spotting toronto 18 points

i get the feeling only one of these happens in the finals

Lightning

Banned
They lost twice to the raptors fam
If the Raptors could perform on the road like the Cavs maybe they would have had the time off that the Cavs got and as a result wouldn't look so tired, The Raps look tired, made worse by the Cav's preference to play at a high tempo by default.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Only down 12, they can do it!

Get the gifs ready if they cut it to 6!

9unfFH5.gif

God they aren't missing at all, what can you do? Not all these threes are easy by any means, that's just undefendable really.

Thank God for Lowry.

sytadel

Looking back it's absolutely pathetic that GSW dropped 2 finals games to LeBron + scrubs. They'd get rolled for sure IF they made it, which they won't.

Curry 1 finals in a row.

LeBron 6 finals in a row.

Most valuable? Pffft. LeBron best on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom