• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

Curry being shut down and looking passive again is not good for Golden State. It's not a coincidence.

OKC's defense was fantastic in that first quarter. If that continues the Warriors are in trouble. They are going to need a monster stretch from Klay or Curry where they score like 19 points in 8 minutes to win this game.

I hope you're right. In know the warriors will have a few runs in them.

So far he sticks out from OKC he has made.....2 shots? One being a dunk.....I mean he is not playing well at all

KD doesn't force the issue though. OKC's role players and Russ have been playing fantastic at home. if they do that KD doesn't have to shoulder the load. They could easily win this game with KD having like 23 pts or something, while playing great defense as he's been doing.

ViciousDS

Banned
KD doesn't force the issue though. OKC's role players and Russ have been playing fantastic at home. if they do that KD doesn't have to shoulder the load. They could easily win this game with KD having like 23 pts or something, while playing great defense as he's been doing.

Agreed.....just dear God don't force those shots like he was doing earlier.....let others take the shots. It's obvious this entire team is literally on fire NBA Jan style.

Lol max Barnes

Max Dwight instead of Barnes

tocry.png

That's my future Laker...

TTG

1. Curry is just not going to have a good game in this series ever.

2. Kerr's refusal to match 40 minutes from Russ and Durant has killed them all series. Barnes and 4 bench players to start the 2nd and of course Durant goes on a run.

nick wright ‏@getnickwright 24m24 minutes ago
Steph Curry health watch:
Game 2--Healthy
Game 3--Injured
Game 4--Near amputation
Game 5--Miraculous recovery
Game 6--Injured again (so far)

so true.

KD's defense has been so good in the playoffs, dude's really shown up as a two way player.

Yup. It's really something special to see what his defensive potential could be. And it makes sense with his agility and length. Makes sense that working that hard is going to take a little out of him on offense, but it's working for this series. People saying he's playing "shook" or isn't playing well are blind.

Joei

I'm a bit torn here. I want OKC to win cause then Cavs get home court advantage. I want Warriors to win cause now Cavs have their troops it's the matchup that should have happened last year and now it's revenge time!

Either way, both teams go as hard as they like.

Lol, I was just thinking the same thing. I want payback of sorts, but I think the OKC match could be good. Plus home court would be nice as well.

Plus watching GSW get outplayed is nice to watch.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
This defense is crazy. Warriors can't get inside to save their lives, which is hilarious because the team that is built on outside, three point shots, that is being forced to stay in that area, can't even make their shots. Lmao

Westbrook is all over the court, even when he doesn't get the offensive rebound he's in the vicinity and almost putting a hand on everything. Do the Golden St. guards even bother to try and box out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom