• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightInfa

Regular season doesn't matter , you should know that lol. OKC is on a new level but the series would be interesting if that is what end up being the finals.

Cavs will have to play way better defense. They might very well be capable of it- they really just haven't had to even try in the East, but we just don't have any track record for them. But if the Thunder take out Spurs, Golden State, and then Lebron- that's a ludicrous championship run

OKC's length is really entertaining to watch in how imposing they are. Flashes of the 01 Lakers.

For them to win the finals Westbrook would have to elevate his game even higher since Lebron owns Durant.

OKC's length is really entertaining to watch in how imposing they are. Flashes of the 01 Lakers.

For them to win the finals Westbrook would have to elevate his game even higher since Lebron owns Durant.

bron beating KD is mostly regular season. In the finals the refs screwed okc over in game 1 and that changed everything.

rambis

Banned
I feel like its more on Westbrook realizing he had to play point instead of just be a shooting guard pretending to play pg.
The others have really stepped up as well. Serge shooting the three is actually a positive. The bigs look great and Waiters of all people actually looks like he's playing in the NBA and not street ball.

Dammit get it done Thunder. I want to go into work on Tuesday and see my coworkers sitting in their yellow and blue adorned cubicles, heads down, wondering where it all went wrong.

rambis

Banned
bron beating KD is mostly regular season. In the finals the refs screwed okc over in game 1 and that changed everything.
Lol. Most of those games were close but LeBron or somebody in Miami made the clutch plays and OKC didn't. Thats why they loss...

People forget he averaged 31 ppg against LeBron in the NBA finals......dudes a freak in the playoffs from everywhere
He disappeared for large portions of those games though. It was a great series for him but he got outdid most of the time it mattered.

Gotta end this series tonight

Go Thunder!

k84VyuY.gif

People forget he averaged 31 ppg against LeBron in the NBA finals......dudes a freak in the playoffs from everywhere
On 50%+ shooting too but yeah sure Lebron really shut down KD! Neither Lebron or KD can guard each other very effectively although with Lebrons shot gone and KDs much improved use of his length that might be different now over a series. That finals was about which team was better and the heat were decidedly better. Harden wasnt ready for the finals, Ibaka was really ineffective guarding Bosh and no hops Kendrick Perkins was getting a lot of play time. Looking back on it, OKC overachieved to get to those finals. The Mavs were in that post championship decline, the lakers were a massive disappointment and the spurs werent an athletic match.

Lightning

Banned
I'm a bit torn here. I want OKC to win cause then Cavs get home court advantage. I want Warriors to win cause now Cavs have their troops it's the matchup that should have happened last year and now it's revenge time!

Either way, both teams go as hard as they like.

Warriors look like they have made several key adjustments in terms of defense. They're also getting good looks that are being blocked but still superb ball movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom