• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM

As well as OKC played, the warriors have to just be happy it's only 5. If OKC can play like that in the second half the warriors gonna run out of gas.

The way this game is going favors the Warriors even tho they are down

On the road I don't think so. OKC's defense is still shutting them down. Golden State being down, playing like ass, and having to resort to moral victories is not a good thing in an elimination game. OKC doesn't appear to be letting up.

Chris Webber is terrible to listen to.

Because he disagrees with your "analysis" that this 5 point lead is really more like 15 because OMG SHOOK OMG LENGTH.

On the road I don't think so. OKC's defense is still shutting them down. Golden State being down, playing like ass, and having to resort to moral victories is not a good thing in an elimination game. OKC doesn't appear to be letting up.

Both teams are playing hard and staying in it. Durant is also missing everything, don't forget to mention that.

The way this game is going favors the Warriors even tho they are down

No way. OKC getting dunks and free throws. Not turning the ball over and winning on the boards.

GSW haven't done one thing well except make enough three's to still be in this game. Could easily be a 12-15 point game.

Because he disagrees with your "analysis" that this 5 point lead is really more like 15 because OMG SHOOK OMG LENGTH.

lmao what the fuck are you talking about? Take a breath, maybe run a lap like Draymond. He's horrible to listen to because he's incredibly generic. It's like TNT created a "former athlete cliche robot" to do their announcing.

KingBroly

Banned
I feel like GS has an advantage here. I know they're down on the road, but they're close and not completely out of it like the last 2 games at OKC. So as long as OKC doesn't blow them out of the water in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd, I think we're getting a Game 7.

DJwest

Kevin Durant hit just 6-of-19, including 0-of-6 from 3. Come on brah. This night will haunt you forever if OKC does not take it.

I feel like GS has an advantage here. I know they're down on the road, but they're close and not completely out of it like the last 2 games at OKC. So as long as OKC doesn't blow them out of the water in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd, I think we're getting a Game 7.

Unless Steve Kerr has a eureka moment at halftime in regards to match-ups, I'd say there is a good chance this game is over before the 4th quarter.

jmizzal

No way. OKC getting dunks and free throws. Not turning the ball over and winning on the boards.

GSW haven't done one thing well except make enough three's to still be in this game. Could easily be a 12-15 point game.

Which is why I favor the Warriors, they should be down by 15 but only down 5 is not good for the Thunder if the Warriors come out in the 2nd half playing like their season depends on it, which it does

Which is why I favor the Warriors, they should be down by 15 but only down 5 is not good for the Thunder if the Warriors come out in the 2nd half playing like their season depends on it, which it does

So them not coming out like their season depended on it in the first half instead of the 3rd quarter is not a bad sign for the Warriors?

Only paying attention to the offensive end?

He needs to shoot better, but his offense lagging is understandable given what he's been doing on defense.
Can't watch the game live right now so I'm just judging from the stats. But what is the excuse for him not being good at offense tonight?

Weren't they supposed to come out playing like their season depended on it in the first half?

I don't see why anything would change now.

Weren't they supposed to come out playing like their season depended on it in the first half?

I don't see why anything would change now.

People seem to keep waiting for the Warriors to flip this switch as if the reason they've struggled all series long isn't because of the opposing team, and because Kerr is being outcoached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom