• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

If Curry clicks in, as he started to at the end of the half, puts the spotlight on Durant. He's been bad offensively, but his play in the 1st half is the difference between a lead and a blowout. If Curry gets on his game, they're going to need Durant.

People seem to keep waiting for the Warriors to flip this switch as if the reason they've struggled all series long isn't because of the opposing team, and because Kerr is being outcoached.

OKC is moving the ball around on offense much better than the Warriors. If that's not a sign that something is seriously wrong, I don't know what is.

And it calls back memories of how poorly they played (especially Curry) in the Finals last year.

How can you look shook on the road as defending champs and coming off of a 73 win season? It's seriously disappointing. I just want to see some good basketball. This was the most overhyped playoffs...

TTG

I know the score is close, but GSW is losing in so many ways:

16 makes versus 22
10 turn overs versus 3
and of course Curry is still struggling.

It's still up to a legendary game... no half from Curry.

Yeah I mean I thought Durant was scoring well but then I see he's 6-19 ..I guess it was a bunch of timely buckets.

Durant has been really inefficient on offense in 2 of the Thunder's 3 wins so far. The key isn't Durant on offense as much as it's role players stepping up. With the way Durant has been playing defense OKC can live with some bad shots.

Yeah, I mean it's obvious, if Curry doesn't show up in the second half, the Warriors won't win. His offensive flurries are contagious to the rest of the team as well.

Durant has been really inefficient on offense in 2 of the Thunder's 3 wins so far. The key isn't Durant on offense as much as it's role players stepping up. With the way Durant has been playing defense OKC can live with some bad shots.

Yeah that's definitely true...in the blowouts at OKC, it's been the other guys that have piled it on. But I mean that's always an advantage for home teams...your role players just are more productive at home in general

TTG

LOLzies. I'll say one thing for Klay, I don't know if it's because he was the best player in the first and most of second round for them, but he's not MIA much anymore, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom