• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
XstreetGif_Turkey.gif

Pocks

I greatly dislike the hack-a-big strategy. Well, it's not that the strategy is bad, I just hate it as a fan of the game. Any creative ideas on how it could be addressed?

I greatly dislike the hack-a-big strategy. Well, it's not that the strategy is bad, I just hate it as a fan of the game. Any creative ideas on how it could be addressed?

If you get paid millions of dollars to play basketball, you should be able to make free throws.

TTG

GSW's bench is losing them the game, who saw this coming? It's like if Iggy, Barbosa and Barnes can't push it in transition that second unit is worthless.

Pocks

Hack a player is hitting the Warriors now. It will addressed in the offseason.

I'm curious to see if the league does anything. Sure, the bigs should simply be making the shot.. but the reality is they don't, and it makes for boring TV. That's motivation for Silver et al.

OKC looking great right now.

Kinda early to say this but next year they may be better. Saying this because you think Noah will take a pay cut to play for Donovan again?

I think the real story of this series isn't Curry or Durant+Westbrook.

It's that OKC has turned the 'Death Lineup' from a strength to a liability, and the Warriors don't know how to win (yet?) without that crutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom