• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM

I'm curious to see if the league does anything. Sure, the bigs should simply be making the shot.. but the reality is they don't, and it makes for boring TV. That's motivation for Silver et al.

It's impacting the biggest game of the year on national television. I'm sure it will be on the agenda.

Nafai1123

Banned
I think the real story of this series isn't Curry or Durant+Westbrook.

It's that OKC has turned the 'Death Lineup' from a strength to a liability, and the Warriors don't know how to win (yet?) without that crutch.

Warriors counter with Bogut which worked game 5 and worked pretty well this game. Problem is he has to sink FTs when they hack and he ain't.

mr2xxx

Banned
Nothing's changed, OKC still got this series. OKC is just so much better in most phases of the game that GSW only shot is for Curry or Klay going on some miraculous hot streak.

LightInfa

I think the real story of this series isn't Curry or Durant+Westbrook.

It's that OKC has turned the 'Death Lineup' from a strength to a liability, and the Warriors don't know how to win (yet?) without that crutch.

Completely agreed- Westbrook and Klay are the only two stars who I think have played up to their potential this series- arguably Curry's poor performance has been equalized by Durant's poor performance, so it really has come down to this line up kryptonite with guys like Ibaka and Roberson stepping up.

It's impacting the biggest game of the year on national television. I'm sure it will be on the agenda.

It probably will, since it's an easy topic for fans and talking head types to shout about, but I really wish it wasn't. Leave it be. Make guys make shots. Let teams exploit other players' flaws.

kaiju

This 4th quarter is gonna be tense

elaine-chugging.gif

Don't let this be the last quarter for my Warriors.

SAVE US KLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom