• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Like the movement, really like Durant. Have to figure out where Westbrook and the support fit in. Need one role player at least to contribute something nice.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I like how OKC is spreading the floor and getting everyone involved. Now if they can continue to do this in the second half and it not turn into the Westbrook and Durant show they have a really good shot at taking this.

He's looking a little crazy but I like Waiters playing like this. Takes a little pressure off KD and Westbrook to do everything.

Also Curry and Klay are getting nothing at the rim against these OKC trees. Not a good sign for GS.

LightInfa

He's looking a little crazy but I like Waiters playing like this. Takes a little pressure off KD and Westbrook to do everything.

Also Curry and Klay are getting nothing at the rim against these OKC trees. Not a good sign for GS.

Normally I'd be terrified but he's penetrating and distributing really well!

Yeah, I don't mind this in the 1st half.

I'm still not sure what they're going to do in the mid 3rd -> early 4th part of the game. That's where Donovan can make a positive impact (if he's figured something out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom