• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

OKC not capitalizing nearly enough given the shooting drought the warriors are having. Missing easy buckets in the paint are going to up with them.

Mory Dunz

Legit shocked at how strong OKC is coming out. It's like game 6 never happened. Good to see.

I'm not really surprised. It's not like they're on pace for 60 in a half. Maybe not even 50.

GS is just playing horribly, mainly thompson going through one his phases that occasionally happens. Bad timing tho ha

spyder_ur

I can't believe people here still insist on calling playoff games over when a team is down 12. That's nothing in the NBA, much less to one of the most explosive teams we've ever seen.

Bacon

Such a silly shot from Westbrook. They've been getting tons of good looks in the paint and he throws up a 3 with time on the clock trying to draw a foul

Mory Dunz

I can't believe people here still insist on calling playoff games over when a team is down 12. That's nothing in the NBA, much less to one of the most explosive teams we've ever seen.

Someone called it?

edit:
even is GS is down 8-10 going into the 4th, I'd still be surprised if they lose.

J2 Cool

Playing ahead at home is different from the road. Thunder have to keep trusting the gameplan and not get too excited. Be calculated. Still havent seen too great of play from Westbrook, id rather get more Waiters right now than too much Westbrook.

Oh and Westbrook has been TERRIBLE drawing fouls the last few games. Just make your goddamn shot.

tied up in KD's basement.

UMzPGD0.gif

jmizzal

Its scary that the Warriors have two guys who doesnt care how crappy they are shooting they will still come out and shoot with confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom