• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Westbrook thinks you need to be a superhero to win. Donovan needs to get in his ear, and tell him the bleedings not that bad. Stop turning it over, get Adams some buckets, get KD off picks

Really disappointed in how little the bench has done. Livingston, Speights, Ezeli. Especially Ezeli man, you're just as big and athletic as the OKC bigs but you can't do shit?

Easiest way to stop curry.......just let him take the insane 3's and be ready for the rebound. The hand in his face... .doesn't do anything honestly lol. Hell maybe you'll catch him off guard and surprise you didn't do anything when he starts shooting lol

wat? curry would probably set the NBA scoring record if you gave him uncontested 3's all game

Mory Dunz

Really disappointed in how little the bench has done. Livingston, Speights, Ezeli. Especially Ezeli man, you're just as big and athletic as the OKC bigs but you can't do shit?

i know right.

Has ezeli even been good on the boards? Not gimme rebounds but those tough 50-50s

edit: welp there it is.

I'm saying when he starts the motion of shooting..... obviously pressure till that point hoping he doesn't feel like chucking them.

Edit: god damn it fools.....rreeaaadddd

You have to body him up and hope he drives it. With Curry a shot at the rim is probably lower percentage than a three, as crazy as that sounds. This is why you can't switch so much though. He creates space to easily when a big is guarding him.

ViciousDS

Banned
i did read. don't contest his 3 point shots when he goes up to shoot. this is awful advice

Not like their contesting him when they guard him anyways.....his shots too quick lol

You have to body him up and hope he drives it. With Curry a shot at the rim is probably lower percentage than a three, as crazy as that sounds. This is why you can't switch so much though. He creates space to easily when a big is guarding him.

This is what I meant......pressure till he Chuck's......only thing you can do when shooting is just throw hands up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom