• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC looks like they're just playing with a lot more energy and cohesion. Golden State has no chance while they keep giving up those rebounds, and my goodness, Bogut.

spyder_ur

I seriously don't understand how Thompson repeatedly manages to make those threes over Adams. The degree of difficulty in the last shots by Curry, Thompson and Durant was absolutely insane.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
GS needs to start shooting crazy 3s, thats their strength....

OKC needs to just hold to what they are doing. If Klay and Curry are making those kinds of threes you're gonna lose anyway. Don't panic. Let them have those shots and keep crashing the boards.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I guess it's fitting the GSW are going to try to win this game at the 3pt line.
OKC is playing some inspired D right now.

ViciousDS

Banned
Curry......can't seem to make it past anyone.....and it's not oy defense.....he looks slow, dribbling is off, almost throwing balls away......is that what I hear out of the corner while washing dishes is he's actually limping a bit?

Fox318

Live and die by the 3.

jotiB7s.gif

i'm not sure what you can do to defend these 3's. i don't mean that literally, sure you can like get RIGHT up on someone and give them the drive but no one is going to compromise their defense to that degree

Curry......can't seem to make it past anyone.....and it's not oy defense.....he looks slow, dribbling is off, almost throwing balls away......is that what I hear out of the corner while washing dishes is he's actually limping a bit?

he has been blocked more this series than I've ever seen him, and he isn't finishing as well as he normally does. definitely a mixture of OKC playing good defense, having good length, and curry being banged up.

TTG

I seriously don't understand how Thompson repeatedly manages to make those threes over Adams. The degree of difficulty in the last shots by Curry, Thompson and Durant was absolutely insane.

Honestly, I don't think the contest matters much at all to Thompson. It's more about setting his feet and not rushing it. I mean, he'll still make more in an empty gym than otherwise, but sometimes the only way to defend it is an outright block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom