• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Sanjuro

I'm joking around a bit, but I've had multiple people come up to me asking if I'm okay in the last ten minutes. This is shit.

OrbOutrider

Neo Member
This is so surreal. I feel like throwing up. Meanwhile Mirotic is also injured after a fight with Portis. Wtf is happening

I broke my wrist in a similar way to that in high school and never felt any pain. I ran around the soccer field showing my teammates actually.

Sanjuro

I flipped to ALCS basketball dead to me until playoffs I cared about the regular season for six minutes.

I took the remote from the bartender.

AtkIgJ0.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well this season is over. Tatum and the other young guys will have plenty of time to develop though.

Sucks, but the championship window for the Celts might be bolted shut for quite a while if that injury is what it looks like. I really feel for Hayward so I hate to be insensitive about it, but it also sucks for the next 4 years.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Man the shitty east just got worse. Hate to see this kind of shit happen to a player. I remember being so depressed when drose went down.

Just awful

Top Bottom