• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Damn son, that's a tough break

I hope he doesn't have to foot the bill

I hope he can put his best foot forward in therapy

But he'll need time to heel

Celtics must be heartbroken

They know that change is most likely afoot

You can fight me about these terrible jokes

But you'll find you won't have a leg to stand on

Not really in good taste.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Cleaned up a bunch of posts.

No more pics please, and move on from the bitching at each other and backseat modding. I realize emotions are heated.

Last warning.

That was awful. The biggest worry is any ligament damage. If it was a clean break, as awful as it looked, he should be back but sure as shit not this season.

Watching on delay to torture myself as I watch my favorite player Wade sleeping with the enemy and saw THAT...

Horrific. Sorry celtics fans, I hope he recovers fully.

bionic77

Take this with a grain of salt, but my friend who is a plastic surgeon said it might be a simple fracture of the tibia/fibula and he might make a full recovery.

He also tells me he is not a real doctor so again don't take this shit to the bank.

Sanjuro

Take this with a grain of salt, but my friend who is a plastic surgeon said it might be a simple fracture of the tibia/fibula and he might make a full recovery.

He also tells me he is not a real doctor so again don't take this shit to the bank.

I can't trust you.

I spoke with my pops who is a ER trauma surgeon.

He said the young man is likely out for the season based on what he saw and the early diagnosis.

Hopefully it's somewhere in between and he's able to get back sooner than season's end. Elite bodies, elite conditioning, elite medical care can work wonders.

Yeah sucks, was looking forward to these Cavs/Celtics matchups. Hopefully Haywards recovery outlook is good. I assume he's done for season though

I'm actually thankful I wasn't able to watch the game because of work. His injury sounds awful, definitely don't want to see. Hopefully he's back to full strength soon and isn't in too much pain

Top Bottom