• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Duxxy3

Sucks, but the championship window for the Celts might be bolted shut for quite a while if that injury is what it looks like. I really feel for Hayward so I hate to be insensitive about it, but it also sucks for the next 4 years.

Just have to hope the young guys develop faster. There's not much else they can do.

They've got a lot of good kids, so we'll just have to see.

VeeP

Sucks for Celtics GAF. Sorry guys :(. Injuries suck. Hopefully Hayward can recover and not miss a step.

Just have to hope the young guys develop faster. There's not much else they can do.

They've got a lot of good kids, so we'll just have to see.

Tons of young talent, great coach, first class organization, good destination. You guys will be solid.

Hayward injury killing this NBA opener, Astros collapse killing my excitement about Houston sports, I don't wanna know what's gonna happen when the Rockets play...

Ever

Banned
Damn son, that's a tough break

I hope he doesn't have to foot the bill

I hope he can put his best foot forward in therapy

But he'll need time to heel

Celtics must be heartbroken

They know that change is most likely afoot

You can fight me about these terrible jokes

But you'll find you won't have a leg to stand on

kagete

Kyrie doesn't know how to pass inside, either as a soft lob or oop. I can see him getting 27ppg but no way is he the type to get 10apg. He is no where near the passer that other PGs are out there.

Demar Derozan calling out Skip Bayless

DeMar DeRozan
@DeMar_DeRozan
Replying to @RealSkipBayless
You’re a clown for that tweet after a man gets hurt with a potential career ending injury! Shit bigger then basketball!

Top Bottom