• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

mjp2417

Banned
I'm going to be immune to this for at least 1 full night now.

Fucking Houston sports....

giphy.gif

The two injuries were different. For as gruesome as it looked, PG's was a clean break. We don't know the extent of the damage to Hayward.

Yeah, the potential for serious damage is higher with Hayward's break. Really terrible location to sustain that type of injury. Pure speculation on my part, but I don't think we see Hayward back on the court until sometime in 2019.

"According to @KristenLedlow (TNT), #Celtics medical team talking now. Gordon Hayward still at arena. May be transported to Boston tonight." -@AdamMKaufman

What?

SaintR

Man I’m so bummed about this Hayward injury. I’m not even a Celtics fan, but to go down on game 1 of the season like that and it possibly costing him his season or even his career, shit has me fucking down. I tried explaining it to my wife who was like “he still has his money”, she didn’t get that that doesn’t matter, you don’t want to see someone possibly lose their career cause of injury.

Reminds me of David Wright (I’m a Mets fan) and just how his once promising career was taken from him cause of injury. Don’t matter that he got his money to me. This shit sucks. I’m gonna go play Uncharted to try and cheer myself up, can’t watch basketball tonight anymore.

TuXx

This Cavs team is so discombobulated. I wouldn't be surprised if coach Lue gets canned before the All-Star break

Him calling that Honestly scared me, after earlier...

LeBron is one of the few players who I don't get scared about anymore. I'm pretty sure the fall -> grimace -> shoelace tighten -> baseline hop/walk -> fastbreak dunk/block/assist is some sort of real life cheat code to prevent injuries.

LeBron is one of the few players who I don't get scared about anymore. I'm pretty sure the fall -> grimace -> shoelace tighten -> baseline hop/walk -> fastbreak dunk/block/assist is some sort of real life cheat code to prevent injuries.

SPEAK OF THE FUCKING DEVIL!

Like I fucking said, chasedown block

Top Bottom