• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

That wont happen CP3 is a hall of fame PG, some roll players are not gonna make them better, its not like he was done like Kobe

It doesn't matter if he was done or not. It was clear it wasn't working with him.

They got a lot back for someone that was going to walk in free agency.

They have more depth now, Blake just has to step-up.

spyder_ur

I think Lonzo will be fine, all jokes aside. Ingram and Randle though - man, those looks like misses unless something really changes with their games.

IKizzLE

Lmao @ this lakers team. They need to relax, run some plays, stop playing ISO, especially when you have a history of not making shots. Stop taking hard shots.

I'm tossing this all up to 1st Q, 1st game jitters.

I think Lonzo will be fine, all jokes aside. Ingram and Randle though - man, those looks like misses unless something really changes with their games.

Ingram gets bullied too easy, i mean i don't recall Durant getting manhandled like that during the super sonics days despite having similar body types.. but Durant was a sniper from day one though.

jmizzal

It doesn't matter if he was done or not. It was clear it wasn't working with him.

They got a lot back for someone that was going to walk in free agency.

They have more depth now, Blake just has to step-up.

I know he had to leave but NBA is a superstar driven league, you dont get better by losing a superstar and getting role players you have to get another superstar, or somebody else has to play at an all star level like Paul.

It cant just be Blake, none of the players they got are gonna just make some major jump this year like that, at best they are out in the 1st round.

Most teams in the West got better they got worst, but maybe better long term

I know he had to leave but NBA is a superstar driven league, you dont get better by losing a superstar and getting role players you have to get another superstar, or somebody else has to play at an all star level like Paul.

It cant just be Blake, none of the players they got are gonna just make some major jump this year like that, at best they are out in the 1st round.

Most teams in the West got better they got worst, but maybe better long term

Rockets and Spurs last year were one superstar teams and they still did well.

I am not saying they will win the west but they may not be any worse than last years underachieving mess.

IKizzLE

Team looks mad lost when Lonzo isn't on the floor dictating offense.
But at the same time, every time Lonzo does pass the ball, no one else wants to pass.

spyder_ur

Julius is basically a 13/9 guy, not sure I'd call that a miss considering where he was drafted.

That's a fair point, especially given the context of that draft.

Ingram gets bullied too easy, i mean i don't recall Durant getting manhandled like that during the super sonics days despite having similar body types.. but Durant was a sniper from day one though.

People were desperate to make the Durant comparisons, and there are some similarities, but Ingram secretly is not a very good shooter. He'll probably figure out how to use his length around the rim and defensively a bit better though. I'm just not sure what Ingram does well at an NBA level. To be honest though I wasn't a big fan of his out of college.

Top Bottom