• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

daw840

Philadelphia 76ers - No Owner
@ Boston Celtics - Cloudy
New Orleans Hornets - Nightz
@ New York Knicks - DCX
@ Washington Wizards - Dark Faze

Anyone around to play?

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Philadelphia 76ers - No Owner
@ Boston Celtics - Cloudy
New Orleans Hornets - Nightz
@ New York Knicks - DCX
@ Washington Wizards - Dark Faze

Anyone around to play?
I could play tonight around 9-10pm est.

DCX

Smokey

Ferny73 said:
Im going with Larry Hughes for the Spurs.

You have to cut a player, who do you want me to cut?

DCX said:
1- Bulls - Null
2- Spurs - Larry Hughes
3- Celtics - On Clock
4- Kings
5- Blazers
6- TWolves
7- Kings
8- Pistons
9- Grizz
10- Clippers
11- Thunder
12- Heat
13- Nuggets
14- Suns
15- Hawks
16- Knicks
17- Mavs
18- Jazz
19- Hornets
20- Lakers/Magic
21- Magic/Lakers
22- Wizards
23- Rockets

Good game Daw. Nice taking advantage of matchups and some great shots with Melo down the stretch. Gilbert, Greene, Young, Webster....didnt really matter who was out there they were missing wide open shots. I didn't play Blatche and Javale enough because I was too focused on scoring and it really hurt in the 4th.

Look forward to another matchup but I don't know if we're scheduled again. GG

DCX

DCX
sigh...Nuggets can't roll tonight. FMT is playing Madden. Spurs...idk yet. DM is hitting the books and Lance can't go till twilight.

DCX

DCX

DCX
What a wasted night. I'm online at 9!!! est Get to play FMT and he d/cs and go off to Netflix and madden blah, blah.. It is now 11:30 :/ Hate nights like this..

DCX

me and dcx got disconnected mid 2nd quarter. that sucked :(

we'll try again sometime this week. i can't take another game tonight after the heart pounding nfc championship + superbowl in madden o_O

Shurs

Good game, Ph33nix. You used Bosh really well.

It was a good opportunity to test out my new players (Yi, Peja, T-Mac) and see what they could do.

Smokey

You put up a good battle pheeniks even if your connection did disconnect in the 4th, it was a team effort by the Rockets tonight to end up with the W.

Good game my friend!

Smokey said:
good game

that was straight garbage and it was in the middle of a run from you too

hahaha, you like did a layup and grabbed it out the rim haha....Aaron Brooks did a one man 6-0 after that... Brian Cook for Sixth Man Of The Year:D

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
hahaha, you like did a layup and grabbed it out the rim haha....Aaron Brooks did a one man 6-0 after that... Brian Cook for Sixth Man Of The Year:D

He has the unique ability of knowing when to turn the switch on, one may even say he's a MVP candidate! I know Dark Faze may agree with that!

Smokey said:
He has the unique ability of knowing when to turn the switch on, one may even say he's a MVP candidate! I know Dark Faze may agree with that!

aaronbrooks.jpg

they need to give him a damn contract in real life, he is about to be a free agent.... and i like how Baron Davis got mugged in the paint with no call :lol

ecnal

speaking of tanking, i may not even have to throw any more games -- hunter is doing an excellent job himself.

ecnal

anachronous_one said:
We shall see what "big" means to 2K.

shit better already be--or about to be--in the hands of ms/sony for cert.

at the very least, there better be a list of changes.

i hope 2K didn't listen to all the people crying about passing.

hope they fix players moving by themselves...and Yao Ming's vertical, there is no way he should be able to elevate at all after surgery :lol

Top Bottom