• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K13 Online Association lOTl Dreamcast Servers Be Gone!

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Sure we can try in a few minutes. Wanna get this over with so I can play Halo lol.
Smokey, Nightz and I still are getting 100% disconnect rate. We've agreed to just let you sim the game. We've restarted the game over 10 times over the course of a couple nights, and at most we get a couple possessions and then the game drops.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Can anyone get a reply from True?

I've IM'd him and sent him a message on XBL while he's been on the last two nights. No response. Is he still playing his games?

Smokey

I think so I haven't heard anything saying otherwise. Yesterday he sent me a message through XBL about sliders.

Smokey

I paused the league on Jan 18th..had like 30 minutes left before advance. Dark and FMT are you guys going to play? Scheduled for the 18th.

holy smokes i get to play again!? when can you play dark? i could play now if you're around but i wont be around tonight. i'd have to start within the next half hour tho

Ferny

I'm alive. I just bought a new copy at best buy because mine got that stupid circle scratch thing. I'll have to catch up when I get back to FL.

nope. number seed in the east of course :/ Smokey got LeBron though for Parsons and a first enjoy.

DCX

It's not April Fools.

Please tell me you're kidding; if you aren't, fuck Wal-Mart, fuck Amazon, and most of all, fuck YOU, Smokey

Yeah why do you like to lie

DCX

DCX
It's not April Fools.

Please tell me you're kidding; if you aren't, fuck Wal-Mart, fuck Amazon, and most of all, fuck YOU, Smokey

Lol they told me the same about Tyson Chandler..except it was true :(

DCX

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Lol they told me the same about Tyson Chandler..except it was true :(

DCX
The heart wants what the heart wants. Coach Karl wanted Tyson, so I made a trade to make it happen.

Also --- I'm on XBL and messaged you Clippers owner. I'd love to not take any more simmed losses against unresponsive human players.

EDIT: shiiiiiiii... my game against the Clips has been simmed too! I won, but DANG, I swear we had several in-game calendar days left to get that done as of last night!

Smokey

It's not April Fools.

hi pheeniks

they aren't taken although i feel like the stupid requirement to have a fill in owners be ran by the CPU has hurt our semi league. i hate playing the cpu.

Kronotech

Game finally arrived. Thank you Amazon's Black Friday! I haven't played a 2K game since... well 2k I guess. So many damn controls.

Do you guys seriously know how to do every move? I mean I'm sure it'll just take time getting used to it but damn there are a lot of button options here.

hey fucknuts, me and zep played on pc.
no lag and no fuss.
the only drawback is we have to play via league.
get on that shit, im looking at you pheeniks and smokey.
pm me or zep for name and pass.

#fuckconsoleleagues

ecnal

anachronous_one and i had a great game.

servers seem smoooooooooth.

lakers (kurruptt) and mavs (frenchmov); you're next!

Top Bottom