• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K13 Online Association lOTl Dreamcast Servers Be Gone!

DCX

DCX
I'm not sure what the issue is. It hasn't happened, but I recently reset my router so idk if that had something to do with it. I messed with some settings, and I was able to play a random quick match without any problems so hopefully it shouldn't happen again.
Can you play? Knicks here.

DCX

Smokey

Season is going to be over before we know it. It's 29 games and I think we are up 11 right now.. I need to pick it up or I will miss the playoffs!!

zeeaykay

Hold up until Season 2!

Hopping on now, hoping to play Bucks or Bulls (or both)!

Well that really sucks. We had a great game going, I was down most of the game until I tied it up going into the fourth quarter. It said you left the game, but I'm pretty sure it disconnected. Dammit.

zeeaykay

Damn, good game DCX. I have no one to blame but myself!

I'm gonna call it a day. I basically played 2 games back to back (first one went 3 qtrs and didn't count). Anachronous I can play tomorrow night.

DCX

DCX
Damn, good game DCX. I have no one to blame but myself!

I'm gonna call it a day. I basically played 2 games back to back (first one went 3 qtrs and didn't count). Anachronous I can play tomorrow night.

gg man. Melo decoy and Shump with the game winner! #knickstape

DCX

DCX

DCX
Knickstape?

Knickstape

Baron-Daviss-Custom-Knickstape-Li-Ning-BD-Doom-1-600x407.jpg

Your boy beard might prove me and the world wrong. Great showing!!

DCX

zeeaykay

well... for you guys that were having immediate disconnects, what did you do to fix them?

I'm not sure I did anything that actually helped. I restarted my router and redid all the settings. I'm not sure if it was because of that or just coincidental, as it was a few days after I got the disconnects.

ecnal

I'm not sure I did anything that actually helped. I restarted my router and redid all the settings. I'm not sure if it was because of that or just coincidental, as it was a few days after I got the disconnects.

thanks for the info.

shit...servers bad right now fuckkkkk

pretty sure it's not either of us.

you want to give it ago tomorrow night?

smokey, can you keep the league paused through tomorrow night?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey: I think the sliders still need a little adjustment. I have played 3 games against the CPU since you set these ones up and haven't been able to get the opposition FG% below 53%. Meanwhile I haven't been able to shoot above 40% yet. Rebounds, blocks and steals are awesome and the game speed is good. But I'm shooting less than 20% under the basket with my bigs.
I don't really know how to play in the post yet but I should be able to get more than 1-10 with Bogut and 2-9 with David Lee. Maybe the contact layup slider can be tweaked. Not sure.

If people don't agree I'm ok with that too. I feel like I'm relearning how to play this game. It's been awhile.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah these sliders need some more love for sure.
Just lost to the Kings 122-86
- They shot 54% for the game
- scored 84 of their 122 pts in the paint
- had 37 assists (crazy high!)
- out rebounded me 55-35

It was just a mess. I shoot a higher percentage from three point range than I do under the hoop. But it's more how well they move the ball and the shots they hit with a hand in their face. It's like I'm playing against an all-star team every game.

If nothing can be done to help these numbers than I'm probably best off not playing my games against the CPU.

End of rant for a minute or two.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ok it's been a minute or two.

I just compared our league sliders against the ones we suggested using on Operation Sports and these are no way near to those settings.
Did they not save or something Smokey?

Now that I checked these out I know why my games have been such a mess.

Smokey

Ok it's been a minute or two.

I just compared our league sliders against the ones we suggested using on Operation Sports and these are no way near to those settings.
Did they not save or something Smokey?

Now that I checked these out I know why my games have been such a mess.

I changed a few things but they are like 80% the same. I will look again when I get home.

Top Bottom