• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Smokey

It only happened once. And I was losing by 4 points going into the 4th.

It happened on smokeytv because a viewer mentioned the difference in style from the randoms I was destroying.

Then the other day. 4 pts was about to turn into 8 and bring it home.

Zep

Banned
....it was the first quarter when that game disconnected and that shit was like tied.

Anyway, I don't know how(or why) I get better latency when doing teamup games. Its pretty ass backwards when you think about it.

Me - Heat
Zep - Pistons
PistolPete - Nets
FMT - Pacers
Smokey - Rockets
CB - Lakers
Ecnal - Nuggets
WhatRobEats - Spurs
DCX - Knicks
Rinse - Warriors
MrBob - Thunder

If we get one more that's 12 and I'm guessing that'll be it. I'll start hashing out our little regular season schedule ideas as I eat my dinner!

You guys can thank me later. but let's play our fucking games now!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkYnXw5Oy-eHdGhmTjNtXzRacjRjd1F1cGtRUDVwb0E&usp=sharing

....still need a 12th lol. but I believe that will happen

so it's a 16 game regular season schedule, 2 conferences. we play all other teams in our conference twice, home/away, and then we split 3/3 on the road against the other conference

that will decide seeding for the playoffs. we can do 4 from each conference, 5 and 6 are out, or we can have a bye round for the first seed, and the 5th and 6th seed can have a win it all game for the right to play against the 2nd seed, while the 3rd and 4th fill out the other first round (which technically gives us 4 rounds total but the first one will be just one game)

what say you

ecnal

would it be a pain in the ass to change teams?

rather play with the lakers' jv all-star team.

i can update the doc, pheenix, if that's cool.

would it be a pain in the ass to change teams?

rather play with the lakers' jv all-star team.

i can update the doc, pheenix, if that's cool.

go ahead and do that. anyone who has the link can edit it

the only thing that we'd have to do again is it someone drops out...then we'd have to figure out something for the ten gamer but that'd probably just be the same thing but a 14 game season

as of now I still have zero idea who that 12th will be....and that 12th person is my first opponent!

actually i'm sitting here just watching tv and shit i'll go ahead and change it

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Sure would be cool if there was a Xbox One league. Yup. Then at least I could complain about the game in that thread.

Nightz

I'll take that last spot if it's still open. Don't really care for any eastern conference teams but I'll take a look in game later and pick one.

Smokey

spreadsheet league cuz 2k reasons

smh

if nightz takes a eastern conference team we are good to go! good shit phee

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Good work pfee

I got Smokey week 1. I've been itching to play him. I can't wait to get blown out.

Sunday good for you Smoke?

Nightz when you pick a team let me know and I can change it in the spread sheet. And you don't HAVE to take an Eastern team but it would make it a perfect 6/6. GG

You're also my first opponent so let me know when you can play

Also I was thinking we could do the season in 3 segments, first 5, next 6, last 5. this is cause the first 5 are inter conference, middle 6 is outer conference, and last 5 are inter. unless you guys want to do it week by week!

I was going to make a list of the remainder of the top East teams for nightz but holy fuck the list is sorry lol

i'd say washington, denver, dallas, golden state and minny are the best left

rinse82

Nightz when you pick a team let me know and I can change it in the spread sheet. And you don't HAVE to take an Eastern team but it would make it a perfect 6/6. GG

Also I was thinking we could do the season in 3 segments, first 5, next 6, last 5. this is cause the first 5 are inter conference, middle 6 is outer conference, and last 5 are inter. unless you guys want to do it week by week!

segments sounds good

DietRob

you are making it impossible for me to trade this game in with any urgency to get the most money. :jnc

yea, i'm not trading it in just talkin shit

Zep

Banned
I don't know what it is with 2k servers at late at night but I get games that are pretty much flawless latency wise. Its as good as madden.

FMT, Im down for whenever!

I hope 2k's servers can hold up for 48min games.

DietRob

SmokeyTV or RinseTV? I got a few hours to kill at work and don't want to do anything.

^^ NVM

in the future, the person SENDING the invite will be on the road team

So if you are the road team, you send the invite

and yeah I'll just swap yalls home/away so next time bob invites

Well...so far we've had McNeily and Ramirez express remorse that they didn't act sooner!

If we can get 2 more to make it 16, I'm down for a reboot.

Top Bottom