• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

so I just loaded the game

there is literally a menu feature not there

Quick Game
MyCareer
MyGM
Features

Where is the 5th lol

lmfao wasn't it nba today? where did it go!

holy shit, you can't get to online leagues or play online anymore LOL

wait it might be cause I wasn't logged into PSN

Splat

Seriously. Works fine through the jersey select screen, and as soon as it's about to load the actual game, it disconnects us. This game is straight broken when it comes to leagues.

That happened to me my first attempt vs Ecnal. I'd gone to the league and it did some "getting league data" thing that took forever, so i canceled and i tried again, and it went right to the schedule. Doing that caused that early disconnect. I went back and actually waited through the super long thing until it did like "getting roster data" or whatever, and then the game worked fine. Might be some sort of roster desynch like Madden 11 or 12 had? Did you wait for all the data to transfer after selecting the league?

That happened to me my first attempt vs Ecnal. I'd gone to the league and it did some "getting league data" thing that took forever, so i canceled and i tried again, and it went right to the schedule. Doing that caused that early disconnect. I went back and actually waited through the super long thing until it did like "getting roster data" or whatever, and then the game worked fine. Might be some sort of roster desynch like Madden 11 or 12 had? Did you wait for all the data to transfer after selecting the league?

Yeah, I had loaded the league and had been sitting at the schedule screen for a few minutes before I was invited to the game.

Splat

I'm going to assume so since he sent me the invite. So he would have had to go through all the loading stuff to get to that point.

Nah, if I canceled the load and then retried, it instant went to schedule and didn't synch rosters. That was the problem. I was doing the inviting.

Smokey

probably the most shameful tank I've ever seen to be honest

you down with manziel?

Dunno who I'm down with, but I can tell you I'm down with firing kubiak and smith. Cutting schaub. I'm not even all that mad anymore because when you step back, the team has talent at all skill positions. Well besides qb and that will get addressed. Having a top pick in a deep draft isn't a bad thing. I think it's clear now that the majority of the teams issue is coaching. Dude has zero control of the team.

The jags ran a fucking trick play and scored. Stylin.

Ramirez

Fuck this game, 13 missed Free Throws, I don't think I've missed more than 3 or 4 in any of my previous games. Was doing the exact same motion as always, gettin Bs at times and still missing, fuck.

ecnal

gg.

game is pretty much trash.

apparently rosters aren't consistent, so it's like a surprise every time i play a game!

who will be available for this game!?

Ramirez

The more I play this game, the more I want to break it in half. I have manual D playcalling set, I want to run man, but for some reason no matter what I did in that game, they were running some stupid zone that left your guys wide open 90% of the time.

I never feel like I'm in control of my player, I don't know if it's lag, or I just simply don't understand this game's momentum system, but it's been like this for years. I get stuck in some drawn out animation and the window of opportunity on an open shot closes. I also get so many passes picked off, simple passes that are right next to me, picked. Yet people I play against can throw it from one corner to the other, through 3 of my guys, and no one even attempts to pick it off. Is there some magic button to press to make guys intercept?

Then you add in these fucking archaic ass servers, and that just tops it off.

Top Bottom