• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

Smokey

Not surprised that I haven't been able to connect for 2 days.

You try today? I haven't had any issues. Except for 2/3 games towards the end of an online game it saying session is no longer available. I should be 3-0 but I suspect there's a way to game the system and get out of Ls

Zep

Banned
I still have to agree to the TOS when I load the game. I have no problem with any other game. Wish I knew what ports I have to open up.

DCX

DCX
Played one game against the computer and it felt good. I have to go into the lab...been a while but in like the feel of the game and good lord it looks amazing.

DCX

lol yep

so many changes.....all for the fancy pass!

there are so many times when I have an oop opportunity and I forgot how

yo

Beals been wearing a shooting sleeve since fucking college

I hate when they miss details like that. It's a small thing but it's just ridiculous that they can't get accessories right.

And can we save playbooks/versus settings yet? If I have to set plays every game again...fuck me.

I don't give a shit about whatever some 2nd year player wears

However if we can't save playbooks still.....oh well not surprised

Have the 2K servers been down this whole time? Whenever I start the game up, it asks me to make the my2k account or whatever and whenever i finish it, it tries to connect and it just fails....so I can't use any online features at all. Should I uninstall the game and try again?

Smokey

Have the 2K servers been down this whole time? Whenever I start the game up, it asks me to make the my2k account or whatever and whenever i finish it, it tries to connect and it just fails....so I can't use any online features at all. Should I uninstall the game and try again?

No. Just recently. I've been playing the majority of the day.

Yeaa... Got my copy of 2k14 delivered just now. Smokey add me on PSN same name as here.

got ya

Did you download and install a patch? It seems like every game I played wouldn't let me online today unless I finished downloading the patch, quit the game and started it up again to install it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me and Fern tried playing. It would always stop about halfway through the loading and just stick there

ecnal

Did you download and install a patch? It seems like every game I played wouldn't let me online today unless I finished downloading the patch, quit the game and started it up again to install it.

ya, the whole playgo thing isn't communicated all that well...

if you start playing a game that has a patch, once it's fully installed, you need to completely exit the game and then reboot to apply the patch -- but that's never mentioned anywhere.

Yeah it downloaded a 2 gig patch and I've restarted already. Still not letting me make the account or whatever. Says 2K servers are down. Blah.

Ferny

I pretty much could not play any games once it got to a certain point online so I think that was my fault CB. I deleted the install and the patch so doing that again to see how it works.

rinse82

I have the same issue, can't get past the terms/conditions screen; so I don't even have online features enabled.

Seems to be a bug affecting some people.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
lolol what the fuck is this story mode?! hahaha

It's pretty terrible nahm sayin son.

Still sorta having a good time with it though. Fuckin cheap that when other players 'talk' to you it's text on the screen that shit goes by too fast for me to read. All I know is I'm carrying some dudes bags now.

Still sorta having a good time with it though. Fuckin cheap that when other players 'talk' to you it's text on the screen that shit goes by too fast for me to read. All I know is I'm carrying some dudes bags now.
I told Kevin Martin to fuck off with the bag carrying

PBY

Banned

I'm carrying Richard Jefferson's bags.

:/

Top Bottom