• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Danny Manning is probably the best big man coach in the entire country. KU's big men haven't been the same since he left.

If they could get Tim Duncan to be more visible as a WF alum, they would get some pretty good recruits in the 4-5, but Timmy don't give a fuck about no Wake Forest.

I hope this means he's also precluded from working any nonconference games involving ACC teams.

Last thing I need is "Look At Me" Hess striking down Duke in the middle of the NCAA Tournament.

(And yes, I do understand how rich it is for a Duke fan to complain about officiating)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Doug Shows is up there.

Duke fans seem to hate Jamie Luckie, but he has always been a bit bipolar when it comes to our games. Sometimes he hates Duke (and Nolan Smith in particular) other times, he calls a lot of stuff Duke's way. Meh, take him or leave him.

TV Teddie is fucking awful.

I don't dislike any referee. Back in my younger years, I held Lenny Wirtz in low esteem (rest in peace, but his ref uniform is in the rafters at the Dean Dome), but these days? I can't be bothered to be bothered.

Doug Shows does have an inordinate amount of hate just specifically for UK.

Someone investigate that man.

Off-topic: I became the 6th worst person in a pick-up game tonight. The chucker who can't hit the broad side of a barn but still chucks and kills the team's offense. :(

Talon

Doug Shows does have an inordinate amount of hate just specifically for UK.

Someone investigate that man.

Off-topic: I became the 6th worst person in a pick-up game tonight. The chucker who can't hit the broad side of a barn but still chucks and kills the team's offense. :(

Sup, JR Smith.

Silkworm

Outside the UCLA game were slow as hell at the start.

We'll be fine but it looks like we just haven't cared for the start of this game and all of the Ole Miss game

As a Gator basketball fan, I know all about offensive struggles this year :-D

At least Devin Booker is keeping things from getting out of hand with his 3's.

Pollux

It's a fuckin miracle were only down three right now. Jesus

Why can't we ever get as much home cookin in rupp as a&m is getting today?

theapg

Tried to watch the last 2 minutes of OSU/IU and 5 minutes later after 2 reviews, 2 timeouts, and 1 shot I had to turn it off. There was still 50 seconds left, but that was just too brutal to watch.

thefro

Tried to watch the last 2 minutes of OSU/IU and 5 minutes later after 2 reviews, 2 timeouts, and 1 shot I had to turn it off. There was still 50 seconds left, but that was just too brutal to watch.

IU was pretty lucky to win that... OSU played worse than they did and bricked a lot of FTs.

Pollux

I'm sorry but these refs are atrocious. Also Caruso was out of bounds before throwing it into the UK player. His foot stepped down before throwing the ball

Fjordson

This is college basketball at its worst. Garbage offense, overmatched refs calling fouls every time down the floor. Just awful.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
This is college basketball at its worst. Garbage offense, overmatched refs calling fouls every time down the floor. Just awful.

Yep definitely made worse by too many ticky tack calls. Michigan/Minnesota was pretty poorly played too but the refs atleast let them go.

Fjordson

Another missed rebound by UK. Team looks like trash.

Deserved the loss, though. Stumbling into another lucky win and propping up our artificial top ranking doesn't do us any good. Just hope Calipari can fix whatever the hell had happened to this team.

Top Bottom