• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtones

Banned
sweetvar26 said:
How is the transfer on the Gladiator Blu-ray? I wonder if it is the same as the American version because it is not impressive at all. There is a rumor that are releasing the movie again with a different transfer alter this year.

I thought it was pretty good. Definitely an improvement over the DVD, and that's enough for me. But you can't compare it to the newer films on blu-ray ofcourse.

.hacked

5wgm1l.jpg

28jla10.jpg

Picked up some Wii goodies yesterday, the Capcom vs game is pretty good.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
You've already got as many games as I do, and I've had my Wii since launch day :lol. I'm poor and too picky :/.

_dementia said:
4539648526_1c35c75426_b.jpg

Hype overload led me to printing out the Shinkiro promo art for MVC3 at 11" x 17"
Here is the high-res file I used:
I just stained my pants because of that poster. best pick up this month.

Yazuka

Lunchbox said:
get it off the table cloth

it has air holes underneath
I just put it on my table to take the picture. I would never let any game console stand on a piece of cloth.

Wormdundee said:
Uh, pretty sure that's just where he put it to take the picture.
Bingo. =)

ngower

Damn you Wii hoarder, I've been mulling over a Wii purchase in recent weeks and you're certainly not helping my impulsive spending habits:lol

maskrider

DrFunk said:
Is there an English subtitle option?

No. If you select English voice, there will be Japanese subtitle. If you select Japanese voice, there will be no subtitle. Hah !

edit: Oh ! And I have also got PSP 1Mil ton bara bara PSN version.

expy

Banned
Solid Works - Shakugan no Shana 1/8 scale pre-painted figurines - Contract of Fate ver.

11l0u0y.jpg

Got this dirt-cheap on eBay, took about a week to ship standard air from Hong Kong too! That was crazy fast. :D

Adamm

Black DSi (Finally upgraded by DS Phat!) Professor Layton Curious Village & Pokémon Heart Gold
VQQK8.jpg

&#54644;&#50868;&#45824;(Haeundae) & Ponyo
KhNZK.jpg

Got the HP ZR24w monitor, after waiting for about two weeks trying to decide between this and the Dell U2410, I finally pulled the trigger for $398 CAD. Yes it is an IPS panel.

So far, I am loving it, no complaints, got a great piece with no dead pixels or backlight bleed. The brightness was a bit high and I had it turned down.

4540089188_12d0b84983_b.jpg

4539457247_db030e6701_b.jpg

4540089542_5ff30a9f1a_b.jpg

4539456993_8b82c1996e_b.jpg

WEGGLES

Foofaraw said:
Have you tried contacting TRL? They'd probably be willing to send you a replacement. It seems like they are run by good people.
Hi Craig,

Ooof, that hurt my stomach.

I'll have to wait for black copies to arrive as all we have in the office
are color copies. I will let you know when they arrive and I'll send over a
copy.

Thanks,
Anna

:D

The disks are all fine. just need the jacket.

kanugo

sweetvar26 said:
Got the HP ZR24w monitor, after waiting for about two weeks trying to decide between this and the Dell U2410, I finally pulled the trigger for $398 CAD. Yes it is an IPS panel.

So far, I am loving it, no complaints, got a great piece with no dead pixels or backlight bleed. The brightness was a bit high and I had it turned down.

**Pictures**
Can you please tell me where did you get that background? It's amazing and clean! Thanks!

AcridMeat

Banned
Bought myself a wired 360 controller for PC use as well as 360.
DSC_0288-1.jpg

<3 Amazon </3 Death packaging

Not pictured:
Beat Hazard (PC)
Fifa 10 (360)

Variable

sweetvar26 said:

Where did you get that date and time on your monitor? Is it a Windows 7 gadget?

Veritas_

Gaming Pickup

Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset (From a fellow GAFer)
ka47kp.jpg

Non-Gaming pickup

Tailspin and Darkwing Duck t-shirts. Go well with my Duck Tales and Chip n' Dale shirts.
ftdhqh.jpg

I think my next purchase will be a camera...

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
^Those shirts are sweet! Great shows, and great games from Capcom back in the day. Where'd you get 'em, if you don't mind my asking.

Veritas_

ExMachina said:
^Those shirts are sweet! Great shows, and great games from Capcom back in the day. Where'd you get 'em, if you don't mind my asking.

80's Tees.com
Tail Spin - Here
Darkwing Duck - Here

I got the Duck Tales and Chip n' Dales shirts from Hot Topic, of all places.

Alucrid

Banned
maskrider said:
No. If you select English voice, there will be Japanese subtitle. If you select Japanese voice, there will be no subtitle. Hah !

edit: Oh ! And I have also got PSP 1Mil ton bara bara PSN version.

So...I can play it? Holy shit.

Veritas_ said:
Tailspin and Darkwing Duck t-shirts. Go well with my Duck Tales and Chip n' Dale shirts.
http://i39.tinypic.com/ftdhqh.jpg[img]

I think my next purchase will be a camera...[/QUOTE]

Urm...where?

zslrps.jpg
[/IMG]

34iqw5z.jpg
[/IMG]

rgz09d.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my first post ever on this awesome thread and i am pumped due to this beauty!!!
please excuse me, new at posting pics on this thread.

I can't remember when was the last time i was so excited about a game releasing!!!:D

Smidget

.hacked said:
[IM]http://i39.tinypic.com/5wgm1l.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://i41.tinypic.com/28jla10.jpg[/IMG]

Picked up some Wii goodies yesterday, the Capcom vs game is pretty good.

I see one obvious major omission: Super Mario Galaxy, best game on the system.

Also love your puggles :)

LiK

expy said:
Solid Works - Shakugan no Shana 1/8 scale pre-painted figurines - Contract of Fate ver.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11l0u0y.jpg

Got this dirt-cheap on eBay, took about a week to ship standard air from Hong Kong too! That was crazy fast. :D[/QUOTE]

can you PM me the ebay seller?

JrBaconCheeseburger said:
zslrps.jpg
[/IMG]

34iqw5z.jpg
[/IMG]

rgz09d.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my first post ever on this awesome thread and i am pumped due to this beauty!!!
please excuse me, new at posting pics on this thread.

I can't remember when was the last time i was so excited about a game releasing!!!:D
I'm too jealous

mave198

Slow month for me due me saving for a big purchase, but this should tie me over for a while.

386048344.jpg

Modded a SE Fightstick last year, was thinking about getting the new TE S stick (they are toooooooooooo sexy).

Maybe next month.

oblo said:
e81_skycrawlgunpey.jpg

Been playing Sky Crawlers the whole evening with a friend, lots of fun, waggle and everything.

Where did you get that x-ray shirt! As a hot-blooded 'merican I need to appear to be brandishing hot steel at all times.

mave198 said:
Slow month for me due me saving for a big purchase, but this should tie me over for a while.

386048344.jpg

Modded a SE Fightstick last year, was thinking about getting the new TE S stick (they are toooooooooooo sexy).

Maybe next month.

Does this have dual-sided boxart like the original release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom