• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtones

Banned
Stabby McSter said:
saywahaat.jpg

haiguiz

Didn't really like the color at first, but you make them look pretty awesome in your picture. Are my eyes deceiving me? Because I want them now.

Loxley

^^ Random Google photo, but my girlfriend won two tickets to see the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra through our college on May 23rd. I haven't seen an orchestra since 8th grade, I'm excited :D She also won tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof on Broadway, which my middle school did for our school play when I was in 7th grade.

So my middle school years are making a comeback ;)

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
257oa9v.jpg

A pretty random grouping of games, heh. I posted earlier in the arcade joystick thread about it, but just wanted to note that the Namco has an optical joystick replacing the stock microswitched one.

dani_dc

Got this one a few days ago, been looking to find it for under 30 euros for years, finally did so:
nd05na.jpg

Couldn't resist :D
15fm2cw.jpg

1zbql21.jpg

And finally:
jkkmsg.jpg

Got really lucky with this one, store here was having a "buy one get one free" on random wii games (priced as 15 euros), and it just so happens that me and friend both wanted PES, so we decided to go for it. The flyer only had PES 2008 and 2009 so I picked up a copy of 2009, and as I was going to pick the second I noticed that they also had 2010 there, needless to say I picked up those instead :D

Some stuff:

Conan O'Brien keychain
IMG_1925.jpg

Bought it at last night's show in San Francisco. Gotta love seeing Masturbating Bear/'Self-Pleasuring Panda', Andy doing local commercials, Conan in a purple paisley leather jumpsuit, Triumph, Deon Cole, Walker Texas Ranger Lever/'Chuck Norris Police Drama' Lever, and a whole slew of other things. :D

Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 25
IMG_1927.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Official TV Guide vol. 3
IMG_1926.jpg

RagolSlayer

Neo Member
Auron_Kale said:
Some stuff:

Conan O'Brien keychain
IMG_1925.jpg

Bought it at last night's show in San Francisco. Gotta love seeing Masturbating Bear/'Self-Pleasuring Panda', Andy doing local commercials, Conan in a purple paisley leather jumpsuit, Triumph, Deon Cole, Walker Texas Ranger Lever/'Chuck Norris Police Drama' Lever, and a whole slew of other things. :D

Nice pickup, man! I'm going to tonight's show; was there any other swag available aside from the keychain and shirts?

RagolSlayer said:
Nice pickup, man! I'm going to tonight's show; was there any other swag available aside from the keychain and shirts?

Poster, hoodie and mug. There was also a keychain that doubles as a bottle opener as well.

Gouken

Banned
Funky Functionality said:
10p4yuv.jpg

Can't wait to get home for the weekend. :D

is MHT as good as they say it is? i played the previous verison and it bored me in no time. how would you compare it to Phantasy Star Online? and is it online?

pot

Banned
dscf0356t.jpg

My pickups this month, the black thing is an external 320GB Western Digital HDD.

My first pickup thread so if I did something wrong, be nice! :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Hyphen

I know the quality is bad. I'm still using my camera phone. Hopefully not for long though.

image0009m.jpg

Avatar (Blu-ray [tin] & DVD combo, with survival guide, 3D art cards, and t-shirt)
The Lovely Bones (Blu-ray)
G (DVD)

By the way, that survival guide is absolutely awesome. Somebody said in "off-topic" that's it's nothing special, but I disagree entirely - Great stuff if you're an Avatar fan.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Square Triangle said:
Yoshi, no god could explain the reasoning for the creation of the furniture you own.
:lol Flowerz! EVERYWHERE! I like flowers!

Yoshichan

Damn Dementia, nice purchase.

Spookie said:
Oldboy on bluray?

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS?!

ty for the heads up :D
Old Boy has been out on Bluray for a little while now, but Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance have made their Bluray debut in this trilogy if I'm not mistaken.

Best Buy sells it for $60 and with an exclusive tin case containing the standard bluray cases inside. However I got it for $39.86 by printing this and getting a price match!

Yoshichan said:
Damn Dementia, nice purchase.
Thanks!

~Kinggi~

Banned
_dementia said:
Old Boy has been out on Bluray for a little while now, but Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance have made their Bluray debut in this trilogy if I'm not mistaken.

Best Buy sells it for $60 and with an exclusive tin case containing the standard bluray cases inside. However I got it for $39.86 by printing this and getting a price match!

Thanks!
So, how did you get it 2 months early? Fall off a truck?

edit: looks like Best Buy has an exclusive on this??

Adamm

Spookie said:
Oldboy on bluray?

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS?!

ty for the heads up :D

Oldboy on Blu-ray is rather disappointing - picture & sound quality isnt much improved over the DVD :(
Still an awesome movie, might have to pick up the vengeance trilogy myself :D

EDIT: Avatar box art is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom