• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
donkey show said:
2010aprilpickup01.jpg

Two 7 pound Honeybaked hams and an 32Gb iPad. :D :D :D

Urge to buy an ipad rising.

Bii

Looking at pictures of iPad pick-ups makes my wait more unbearable. I'm waiting for the 3G version.

I decided to pick up some PS2 titles that I missed out on and/or want to re-play.

4541787943_1237500bcc_o.jpg

ICO. $27.
Shadow of the Colossus. $11.

I've never played ICO but did play up to the 7th Colossi (I think it was the 7th) in Shadow of the Colossus. I stopped at the turtle one. I hope I still have the save file so I can continue where I left off. If not, I'm sure it'd be fun to run through the ones I've finished before.

4541804025_4bca759db0_o.jpg

Drakengard. $3.
Drakengard 2. $7.
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. $7.

The Drakengard games have always interested me but I never bought them. $10 for both? Sure, why not! The same goes for Dirge of Cerberus. I'm not sure if I'll have time to play them all but they'll sit in arm's reach if/whenever I start these.

4541804029_e82d0e18a2_o.jpg

Gitaroo-Man. $12.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. $20.
Grandia III. $1.

ZOE2 was purchased so I can play it again. I finished it a few years ago and loved it. It only took me 7 1/2 hours; so I can probably play through it in a weekend. Gitaroo-Man is finally mine. I'm glad I waited until now to get it as oppose to buying it for insane prices years ago. And I got Grandia III for only $1. The previous owner couldn't get it to go past a certain segment in the game (the intro) but so far, it's working for me. Hopefully I can progress further than he did. If not, I'm only out a dollar. :)

Chairhome

I think a new rule should be added that if you get a highly anticipated game, you have to tell us where from so the next 6 posts aren't "Where?! How?!"

I'm jealous

I got a bunch of great deals lately. And I'm on some sort of Spider-man kick.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

inFamous - $15
Ultimate Spider-man - $7
Flyboys - $7
Spider-man Chronicles - $6
Red Faction Guerrilla - $5 Finally got my Darksiders bonus
Star Wars Allegiance - $4
Spider-man 2 - $3
Spider-man 2 score - $3
Mortal Kombat Trilogy - Free
Alien Trilogy - Free

mrchristianq

Neo Member
sweetvar26 said:
Got the HP ZR24w monitor, after waiting for about two weeks trying to decide between this and the Dell U2410, I finally pulled the trigger for $398 CAD. Yes it is an IPS panel.

So far, I am loving it, no complaints, got a great piece with no dead pixels or backlight bleed. The brightness was a bit high and I had it turned down.

4539457247_db030e6701_b.jpg

Where did you get that Time/Date gadget? I'm loving that!

21ci79e.jpg

Finally, after a false start due to this stupid Volcano, I receive my iPad in good old blighty.

Many thanks to SnowWolf for sending! I'm off to go play now :)

snap0212 said:
The curtain is super cool! Showed it to my girlfriend... she won't let me buy one.

I have a feeling I will get the same response :/

Maybe I should just purchase it and put it up as a surprise.

Where did you get it from Liquidus?

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
pseudomyxoma said:
I have a feeling I will get the same response :/

Maybe I should just purchase it and put it up as a surprise.

Where did you get it from Liquidus?

I got it from ThinkGeek.com. Yeah the girl friend likes it, we already did some RP lol. Don't really care about what others think as it's my hot body and I do whateva I want.

The neighbour asked me what the fuck happened to my bath mat when I hung it out to dry the first day though:lol "I had an accident":lol

sam27368

Banned
Gaffers can you help I recently picked up a few of the classics for PS1 on ebay but a few of the discs are quite badly scratched.
I live in the UK and do any of you guys know any good disc repair services? Also, does getting a disc repaired make the game lose it's value (I know the games are relatively cheap at the moment but in a couple of decades I can see some of them being worth a nice chunk).

LiK

sam27368 said:
Gaffers can you help I recently picked up a few of the classics for PS1 on ebay but a few of the discs are quite badly scratched.
I live in the UK and do any of you guys know any good disc repair services? Also, does getting a disc repaired make the game lose it's value (I know the games are relatively cheap at the moment but in a couple of decades I can see some of them being worth a nice chunk).

toothpaste method works. google for details.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Liquidus said:
Shower curtain and bath mat plus Fight Club BluRay.
aer5.jpg
AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom