• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy Final said:
The Pokedex for HeartGold is out? hmm..... Do you mind posting some inside pics?

Auron_Kale said:
Sure, I'll do it once I get home. I got it last week and just forgot to post it.

Basically gives you the maps for the Kanto Region as well as the National Pokedex.

And here're a couple of pics of the guide:

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Foxix Von

Big Papa Husker said:
AH! I have been looking for a copy of that for the last few years. I found a local store that had it for $74.99, but I held off, hoping that another local store will somehow get it in. The latter store sells it for $54.99 and I have about that much in credit there.

Where did you find your?

A local place in Washington state called ResetGames.

Nifty little place.

eXistor

Also, the Resonance of Fate strategy guide. I wanted to try Yoshi's Story. I knew it was supposed to be pretty bad, but it was the only Nintendo platformer I can think of I hadn't even played for a minute. I have now played for about 10 minutes and I don't ever want to play it again. It really sucks, doesn't even feel like a Nintendo game whatsoever, just a cheap knock-off.
DSC00578.jpg

What makes it even worse is that I wasted $350 for a lawyer who did all but 5 mins of "work" saying the same damn thing I could have said myself, and I still might have to go back to court. That's the cost of driving sometimes, I guess...

HyperMusic said:
*washes eyes*

Back on topic:

P1010373.jpg

Is NMH region free?

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
chifanpoe said:
Last pickup for April new ride for the wife..

a3-08-ft.jpg

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but is that your neighborhood? That car seems out of place there. I really hope this isn't making fun of someone else's pickup, it just kind of stands out considering that one car is probably worth more than all the other cars in the picture, combined.

chifanpoe

The people across the way must of had people over those are not their cars, that old Chevy truck is theirs however. They have two nice cars in the garage. A newer Volvo SUV and a 2007 911 Porsche.

That Dodge turbo diesel behind the car with out the trailer is prob worth a little over $50k ;)

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
chifanpoe said:
The people across the way must of had people over those are not their cars, that old Chevy truck is theirs however. They have two nice cars in the garage. A newer Volvo SUV and a 2007 911 Porsche.

That Dodge turbo diesel behind the car with out the trailer is prob worth a little over $50k ;)

Ohh, wow. Couldn't tell any of this from the pictures. That's a cool pick-up, nonetheless.

Canti

f0cl68.jpg

so5uo0.jpg

16jm2pi.jpg

- The Dante Club and First Amongst Sequels
- Ratatouille and Wall-e Blu
- No More Heroes Paradise (finally arrived after ash cloud delays)

... Super 4! UK
HMV Exclusive
box wins :D

4kw4mp.jpg

NeoUltima

toasty_T said:
Trine-game.JPG

Bought it on Steam when it was $5. I played it for about an hour, it's pretty neat.
Ahh yes, good reminder. I also bought it for $5 back during the christmas sales...still gotta get around to playing it.

New messenger bag. Vertical format this time. It's not as big as my old one, but the Macbook and my DLSR are fiting in. Plus, it's more confortable to use so...

New lens ! It's massive (67mm lens cap!)

New plane ticket ! I was supposed to be in Tokyo right now, but there was this volcano... Anyway, new ticket, new date, new trip !

(sorry, little screencap cropped from eticket)

Some Steam deals:

Ledsen

UnluckyKate said:
New messenger bag. Vertical format this time. It's not as big as my old one, but the Macbook and my DLSR are fiting in. Plus, it's more confortable to use so...

Awesome bag dude!

UnluckyKate said:

Indiana fuckin jones over here nice! link please.

That LEGO Falcon is absolutely AMAZING. Do want.

Am I allowed to post this? :lol

IMAG0228.jpg

I know the guide stuff can probably be found on the internet and to some it will be 'inaccurate', but damn it's a nice to have all under one roof, so to speak. A really quality product! 299 pages of bliss. First guide book I've bought since Metal Gear Solid.

SSFIV? What can I say, it's like falling in love all over again..

tturunen said:
Niceee :D
how big it is?, seems to be kind small, wanna some supersize version of that :)
I´m NOT trekkie :p

It's about 17" long. It doesn't sound big but it's a hefty presence. Any bigger and I'd struggle to find a place for it!

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
HNI_0004-1.jpg

Couldn't ignore the PSP Library any longer with stuff like MGS: Peace Walker and Persona 3 Portable coming.

HNI_0006-1.jpg

Playing the Reach beta made me want to go and play through Halo 3, as I have yet to actually play it >.> The Points card is for the Xbox Live Indie Game Breath of Death VII (EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT!!!) + ME2 DLC. Not sure what I'll spend the leftover 800 points on.

Firehead

Seeing as this is the last day of April, I figured I'd just post all of my April purchases, if that's alright:
Eg7yR.jpg

Noisia's first studio album finally released! Absolutely amazing.
Been meaning to buy thirteen ever since I heard first heard "Pony", finally got around to ordering it; along with 808 State and In Silico.
OBzXB.png

Steam captures are still alright in here, right?

Ledsen said:
Awesome bag dude!

Thanks !

practice02 said:
Indiana fuckin jones over here nice! link please.

I never thought about Indiana Jones when I bought it :lol Can't find the reference or a link (I bought it in the shop), but here the closest thing I could find:

http://www.sacastar.com/sacoche-arthur-and-aston.html#

This is the 2010 model, I have a 2009 model and it's not exactly the same...

Sadly, I can't find it anywhere. The brand is Arthur Aston, they have a couple of shops in Europe (mainly France, Belgium) and one in Dubai, check the location here if you want:

http://www.arthur-aston.com/mag.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom