• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
I bought a new motorcycle.

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

Fantasy Final said:
The Pokedex for HeartGold is out? hmm..... Do you mind posting some inside pics?

Sure, I'll do it once I get home. I got it last week and just forgot to post it.

Basically gives you the maps for the Kanto Region as well as the National Pokedex.

filipe

Pretty sure I didn't post any of those games, this is about a month and a half.

cC7x6.jpg

HP Mini 311 - Picked it up today. I gave my brother my MacBook Pro while he's teaching in England, and needed something decent for work.

ODST is for, as you guessed it, Reach beta. Never had a huge interest in the game, though it's surprisingly a lot of fun and not as bad as some friends have made it out to seem. Feels like original Halo to me, really.

Lair, Unreal Tournament and Dynasty Warriors Gundam were 5 bucks a piece.

Shadowrun is actually a lot of fun (tried my buddy's copy a few weeks back and loved it, but I'm terrible online).

C&C haven't played much of, but it's enjoyable.

Love KZ2. Love SSF4.

Also, pre-ordered SC2 so I got me a beta key. I absolutely LOVE the game, but I am absolutely TERRIBLE at it. Like most RTS'.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
ergo said:
nice man i like a lot...where and how much? its a mac product that works for pcs?

its just the normal wireless bluetooth mac one, 70 bux at apple store, wireless doesnt have page up etc as you can see tho but thats not a big bother to me

BKXB

Economist
JCQw7l.jpg

Haven't touched streetfighter since SSF2:Turbo on the SNES....I'm scared. I can't even understand half the things written in the official thread!

April20104.jpg

Gamestop sale
April20105.jpg

Fantasy Final said:
The Pokedex for HeartGold is out? hmm..... Do you mind posting some inside pics?
Anything In particular you would like to see since Auron_Kale is afk?
What I can tell you is that it is 552 pages
uses the same paper that was in the previous
guide as opposed to the paper in the platinum guide

April20101.jpg

April20102.jpg

April20103.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Tokyo Rain said:
It's my first home arcade stick ;)

Yay, I hope you like it.

You should take pics for GAF / Arcade Stick Thread to see.

I've been hush about it, but the JPN version of the PS3 TE "S" is different from the American/European versions.

Hope you enjoy the stick! Since you're a first timer, I'd like to hear what you think!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
MarkMan said:
You should take pics for GAF / Arcade Stick Thread to see.

I've been hush about it, but the JPN version of the PS3 TE "S" is different from the American/European versions.

Yes, pics please ASAP. This jerk wonderful person has been keeping us in the dark and I've been holding out on a super-TE because of it. :lol

milkham

Tokyo Rain said:

waitaminute waitaminute waitaminute. THAT'S the japanese box art for ssf4? and we got this super nintendo cartridge style artwork? wtf capcom? wtf?

edit: has anyone made/found any replacement art that we can print out ? dee jay on the american box art scares me.

Wazzim

Banned
Tokyo Rain said:
Here ya go. There was also a DLC code in the box for a costume pack that is different than the one on PSN right now.

http://i42.tinypic.com/sct7qc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Oh man, that's just fucking awesome.

Why no EU SE Capcom, WHYYYYY!! T____T

Netto-kun

Last pick-ups for this month.

More cheap PS2 games. I love the Ultimate Hits collection by Square Enix, and Amazon Japan. Dragon Quest VIII, FFX International, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Director's Cut, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria and Tales of Destiny Director's Cut are the ones written in katakana.
SSL22114.jpg

Found these games for cheap in a bargain bin. 980 yen each for Stafy and Pikmin, 2800 yen for LBP.
SSL22115.jpg

And this arrived today. :D
SSL22117.jpg

SSL22118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom