• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efrendal

Attack of the blue kittens:
AprilPickups4.jpg

And that's it for April.

My Agarest War came! Huge box comes with girls everywhere.
29xgp6o.jpg

Pink front cover
6r7wvs.jpg

Girls on the side
6ykrva.jpg

Pink back cover
2r2qivs.jpg

Girls on the other side
25jy1bc.jpg

Girl on top
2guldf8.jpg

Girl on bottom
5nryqb.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Even crazier question, how's the game? I'm guessing it's somewhere between abject piece of shit and trash, but I'd like to be surprised.

ErnieMcCracken said:
The haul from this past weekend...
DSC_1975%20%282%29_4%20%282%29_3_tonemapped.jpg
HO. LEE. GOD.

Please tell me you're looking to unload some of those to your GAF pals. :D You're ridiculously lucky to get your hands on even one of those ...

Wickwire

This is the first month I felt I had anything worth sharing.

j92amh.jpg

This came in the mail yesterday. It was a nice surprise.

11r3al1.jpg

I collect Neil Gaiman stuff. The book is a limited printing of Neverwhere that just came out. The comic is the guest of honor ashcan from the 93 Chicago comic con

kcx7r8.jpg

ngower

First time at Citi Field, second time in NYC ever. Heading there for the aforementioned Frightened Rabbit show in this thread.

screenshot20100427at929.png

ErnieMcCracken said:
The haul from this past weekend...
DSC_1975%20%282%29_4%20%282%29_3_tonemapped.jpg

As a former Munster resident, it pains me that I couldn't get out to Dark Lord Day this year. I need to make it a point to visit Floyd's more often when I'm in town.

Jerrek

Neo Member
That beer looked interesting, and imagine my surprise after googling it to find out it is a Three Floyds beer. Love me some Robert the Bruce and Gumball Head.

FStop7

Banned
Native Instruments MASCHINE appeared! Just took it out of the box and have started playing around with it. It's pretty amazing. If you have ever used an Akai MPC sampler/drum machine then this will feel familiar. But since it uses your computer for storing samples and doing the processing work it's much less constrained than an MPC, in terms of memory and CPU.

photo-2.jpg

mehdi_san

Metal Gear Peace Walker is coming out TOMORROW in Japan, get hyped everyone!!!! I am still not sure whether I will pick the Japanese version of the game or not, but Amazon did deliver this little box at my house this morning:
vexb2s.jpg

It's the MGS PW memorial box, and it comes with the following soundtracks: METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK, METAL GEAR SOLID PORTABLE OPS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK, METAL GEAR SOLID 20th ANNIVERSARY METAL GEAR MUSIC COLLECTION (basically only games from the "past" trilogy: MGS3, PO, PW. OMG it's like Star Wars, the old trilogy is the best).
2h3zgbn.jpg

111jexl.jpg

It also have enough room inside to put the MGS PW soundtrack and the Heavens Divide CD, but they're not included in the box, you have to buy them separately.
23u6k2w.jpg

The 3 soundtrack CDs that come inside the box, and a bonus clear CD case with a Paz illustration from Shinkawa to put your Heavens Divide CD in it (way better than the pedo-CG cover that originally comes with it :lol ).
2uzvzpc.jpg

The box has a Snake illustration from Shinkawa also. Under it, the MGS PW themed Mountain Dew cans that I got yesterday :D
The game is coming out tomorrow, so we should start getting import reviews really soon. GET HYPED, and SAY PEACE ! ;)

mehdi_san

Kagari said:
^ How much?
&#65509;7,600&#12288;for the box (with the 3 soundtracks included) + I don't remember how much I paid for the PW soundtrack. I haven't bought the Heavens Divide single yet, wasn't planning on at first. But with this box, I may end up getting it, just for the sake of having the complete box :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never understand MGS fanaticisim but all the awesome merchandise bundles make me happy I don't. Hell I'm almost tempted to buy that stuff anyway.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
mehdi_san said:
&#65509;7,600&#12288;for the box (with the 3 soundtracks included) + I don't remember how much I paid for the PW soundtrack. I haven't bought the Heavens Divide single yet, wasn't planning on at first. But with this box, I may end up getting it, just for the sake of having the complete box :lol

That's pretty decent. Tempting...

mehdi_san

Kagari said:
That's pretty decent. Tempting...
If you don't already own the 3 soundtracks, I think it's a great deal! But if you have them... well you can keep the box and sell the soundtracks on eBay :lol

mehdi_san said:

Very nice set. I'd have gotten it - if I hadn't already bought all the soundtracks already. But if you don't already have them, it's a fantastic deal.

I'll probably pick up JP version of PW down the road (as I'm seriously considering getting the US Big Boss pack from GameStop - I want the camo PSP) but I've already got my friend working on getting me all of the UNIQLO shirts. :D

Birthday gift from the wife. Very good game, but I can understand the gripes that people have with it.
4f96956f.jpg

Now if you hate this game, you got problems. Like seriously.
b7572576.jpg

PS3 version incoming shortly, but the wife would kill me if I bought another game right before rent is due so that's all for me this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom