• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

vMaxx said:
What?I don't care about the dreamcast game.Do you also have GTA4?

I was being serious, too. I'd much rather have Gunbird, myself. I actually cancelled my GTA4 order for reasons I won't go into here :p Just couldn't care less about GTA.

vMaxx

Android18a said:
I was being serious, too. I'd much rather have Gunbird, myself. I actually cancelled my GTA4 order for reasons I won't go into here :p Just couldn't care less about GTA.
Fair enough.

zmet

C9XcbHo5RDwuZrLGV6oLVdhZMK2tvajktXSXAphDAoZ6wF1463wIGtiaCCrp8z2ECLTlO9NDhe2I30BjSWZrRVgtSRZmyzvbHoqCQJIh3ms

wFRXjcc6ATFOcdt3BJk8N5xO-NTVYGXR9G635dJdFX1G6S2rHeB1CXKOcKLGhp14diaVbtyZwOYRXrWP-x5XqElOaYJnpLVCGNjoHXkXSuI

buZWt4OQTf40PHxU8SRgHSYRNxURPA9-16eYKY5IzH4-4wnNa3MiuxHzNaqf07R76aTC3yUqFmutbnodoScXuSpYfgyyWGt75zL0DvaQmLk

Hey my feet are nice and clean and don't smell so that counts for something! I bet half of you folks here wont even dare to put them on the internet cause of the cheese between the toes :p

vMaxx

Moz La Punk said:
Hey my feet are nice and clean and don't smell so that counts for something! I bet half of you folks here wont even dare to put them on the internet cause of the cheese between the toes :p
:lol Even better answer!

jvalioli

I didn't even know they were making an LE for that game. So is it safe to assume the game is getting a lot of hype in Japan.

And eek, I just spent a bunch of money on Phoenix Wright stuff. It has to ship from Japan so it won't get here in time for this thread though.

LiK

wow, i didn't know there was such big interest with this game. :) here are the innards as requested by my fellow GAFers. the artbook is really nice. i didn't bother opening the toys yet tho. ^^;;

20080426_0005.jpg

MGSFAN81

Neo Member
arrived today:-

gta4again.jpg

and pics of items i bought over the last few weeks, some may have been posted before but cant remeber if i posted them or not. so here are the pics:-

002.jpg

gamesbought28thmar08001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Bii

2443737506_e58c68f7cf_o.jpg

As soon as I started watching Shakira's concert, I thought to myself "this needs more robot". It did NOT let me down. :D Oh, and I feel like a kid again buying these Pokemon Trading Figures:

2443737730_11890d5e9f_o.jpg

2442908911_b06208a958_o.jpg

2443738032_4a27733f09_o.jpg

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Moz La Punk said:

Hmmm... cheese.

Darkman M

LiK said:
wow, i didn't know there was such big interest with this game. :) here are the innards as requested by my fellow GAFers. the artbook is really nice. i didn't bother opening the toys yet tho. ^^;;

20080426_0005.jpg

Does this game have English text? cause i may consider importing.

Kadey said:
Guess any of my favorite two love songs and win $100.
I'm just gonna throw up some random songs. Haven't been able to buy anything since SSBB in early March. Being a broke kid sucks. :(

I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degree
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
Boys II Men - On Bended Knee
One in a Million - Aaliyah
A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Police
I Need Love - Ladies (fucking) Love Cool James
Here And Now - Luther Vandross
Rakuen Baby - Rip Slyme (definitely a long shot)
Moments in Love - Art of Noise
And for shits and giggles: Snowberry - Phantom Brave

Geek

Ninny Prancer
late_april_pickup.jpg

GTAIV, Sega Ages: Phantasy Star Collection, Kill With Power raglan.

Wrote out a big check to the IRS this month. Can't buy shit these days! :D

Wii Fit + extra stuff GET!

f0p4qs.jpg

I also picked up Mario Kart Wii and Lego Star Wars (which I can't seem to enjoy at all).

xej1nt.jpg

I also got myself a nice 40" Full HD Samsung LCD, and a second Xbox 360 with HDMI!

9tcxmt.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Bought the Arcadia magazine earlier this week, and got the Dragon Quest VIII JPN Guide as a birthday gift from a friend today... :)

2444567039_776a1dd33a.jpg

2444566929_c2fac9d015.jpg

Joe211

Rimshot said:
May i ask what you are doing for a living :)?

Oh and I remember those animes :D I am a little let down though that you didn't get Captain Majid ;)

obviously it's oil related ya know 118.91 a barrel

Yes Boss!

FoxHimself said:
I also got myself a nice 40" Full HD Samsung LCD, and a second Xbox 360 with HDMI!

9tcxmt.jpg

No PS3? Awesome setup and I can't wait to get the Balance Board under my TV! Did you guys get We Ski released in Pal-land as well?

giggas

Never took part in these threads before, and I got a little more than my usual this month so I figured I'd share.

pickups003.jpg

Mario Kart rocks. Vice: Project Doom, Journey to Silius, Secret of Evermore, Cybernator, Stranger's Wrath, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, T2 BD, and I forgot to include the MGS preorder disc.

pickups013.jpg

My first dog I ever had in my life. We're the 4th family he's been with and he's only 8 months old. Poor little guy, but as a result I needed to figure out a way to keep him away from controllers/remotes...

pickups009.jpg

Saw this at AC Moore and thought it was perfect.

pickups006.jpg

They're my treasures after all, so it makes sense.

I also snagged these two Zelda cartoon cells off eBay and framed them.

pickups016.jpg

Top Bottom