• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Backflip

Outcast2004 said:
Why would you do that to yourself? I commend you on supporting the Saturn, but you picked up quite possibly 2 of the worst games for that system.... YUCK

No. If you're a Dragon Ball Z fan, both games are quite good. In fact, they were amongst the best DBZ games at the time of their release.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
30w2i4o.jpg

total cost: $0.00 :D

Backflip said:
No. If you're a Dragon Ball Z fan, both games are quite good. In fact, they were amongst the best DBZ games at the time of their release.

Hey, a bad game is a bad game, no matter what the characters are.

Outcast2004 said:
Why would you do that to yourself? I commend you on supporting the Saturn, but you picked up quite possibly 2 of the worst games for that system.... YUCK

I dunno, Shinbutohden isn't too bad - anyways, i've run out of awesome Saturn games to buy, all thats left is the mediocre stuff...or the stupid expensive stuff (Psychic Killer Taromaru for instance, I might be Saturn mad but i'm not spunking £200+ on one game :lol).

Managed to get Under Defeat for a reasonable price from a French ebay seller :)

SP_A0131.jpg

*edit, whoops - didn't realize I was the last poster in the thread already :p

*edit 2, postie brought some goodness in the mail :D

Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV for the Saturn & Border Down, Crazy Taxi 1 & 2, Re-Volt, Shenmue & Silver for the DC;

SP_A0132.jpg

Can't wait to start playing Silver again, despite the average response it recieved I really enjoyed it - one of all-time favourite action RPGs.

Another week of gamer on a budget:

PICT0039.jpg

threadless.com tshirts - $5 each
Viva Pinata Party Animals
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Project Sylpheed (thanks, under rated games thread)
Smackdown VS Raw 07
The Darkness
Sega Rally Revo
Jericho

These games were $10 each new at EBgames in Canada. With the BBV sale, Roger's 2 for $40 and this new EBgames my wallet is DEAD.

xenix

It's been a while since I post on this thread. These are my purchases in the last 2.5 weeks.

A new jacket.
vy4c8w.jpg

A new shirt.
10xdcpk.jpg

Some reading material.
2r769ol.jpg

Resistance for a bargain...
syazq9.jpg

A couple of oldskool "Point & Click" and racing games.
30c1seb.jpg

2zzlvrd.jpg

3496uma.jpg

97saoo.jpg

2ylv588.jpg

Some PSP movies when I have to commute to work.
2dma1z8.jpg

mkaesn.jpg

Extra add-ons for the Mac.
2hmzzac.jpg

nf4ako.jpg

3320wvq.jpg

Pein

Banned
my first pick up post sorry about the cell phone pics
P3 FES and Godhand
eb6b8l.jpg

motorstorm and warhawk bought them again after the originals I had bought got stolen.
bhmyxj.jpg

finally Hajime no ippo complete collection part 2 and eureka 7 volume 12 both are highly recommended series if you've never seen them.
2rpxvt0.jpg

marwan

Banned
Here is my massive april purchase:

Sony Handycam, records in 1080p native, stores HD video on a built in 102GB HDD or memory stick(8GB is the most i could find), and it also has a kick ass optical stabilizer and a 10.2 Megapixel still camera

The 2 mobile phones are the Nokia N82 and N95 8GB(built in, 2.8" screen, wifi, HSDAP/3.5, 5MP carl zies lens) same as the N82, only the N82 is small, thinner minus the 8GB and the big screen(it has a 2.6" screen instead"

Black 360 controller and chrge kit for my PC....i have the 3 white ones from my xbox 360, but i insisted on the black one to match my black PC :)

and last, 3 Arabic anime(arab members on this board would know those classics), it's Hiedi, Sindbad and Conan Boy(yes the miyazaki ones.

25042008005.jpg

24042008.jpg

and last my new 2008 BMW X6 :)

12042008761.jpg

12042008756.jpg

13042008795.jpg

12042008762.jpg

13042008788.jpg

You already have an SUV, wouldn't you like something a little different... like a regular 6? Cause you don't seem to want anything other than BWM :p.

Rimshot

Fallout-NL said:
You already have an SUV, wouldn't you like something a little different... like a regular 6? Cause you don't seem to want anything other than BWM :p.

There's a mini standing in the garage :eek:

Rimshot

marwan said:
and last, 3 Arabic anime(arab members on this board would know those classics), it's Hiedi, Sindbad and Conan Boy(yes the miyazaki ones.

and last my new 2008 BMW X6 :)

May i ask what you are doing for a living :)?

Oh and I remember those animes :D I am a little let down though that you didn't get Captain Majid ;)

marwan

Banned
Rimshot said:
May i ask what you are doing for a living :)?

Oh and I remember those animes :D I am a little let down though that you didn't get Captain Majid ;)

hehehe, i was never into captin majid, so i didn't bother with it.

the X5 is my wifes(kids, child seats and stuff). I have the mini for work since parking there sucks and they scratched my M5. I'll also be selling the M5 and getting the new M3 instead in around 6 months from now.

Rimshot

marwan said:
hehehe, i was never into captin majid, so i didn't bother with it.

o.0!? How could you not be? It's a cartoon/anime, children loves it, and it was about football, arabs loves it! xD

Was one of my favorite cartoons when I visited my cousins in arabic countries. Here in sweden it was mostly Dj cat! with He-man, Thundercats etc etc xD

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
A few weeks ago I finally found a copy of Robot Alchemic Drive for PS2, so I'm happy. And I'll be grabbing my copy of Mario Kart Wii in a few days too.

I got a digital camera somewhere, but I never use it (hand-me-down) so I have no idea where the cables for it are. No pics. :p

marwan

Banned
Rimshot said:
o.0!? How could you not be? It's a cartoon/anime, children loves it, and it was about football, arabs loves it! xD

Was one of my favorite cartoons when I visited my cousins in arabic countries. Here in sweden it was mostly Dj cat! with He-man, Thundercats etc etc xD

call me weird, but I've always hated football! o_O

marwan

Banned
vanguardian1 said:
A few weeks ago I finally found a copy of Robot Alchemic Drive for PS2, so I'm happy. And I'll be grabbing my copy of Mario Kart Wii in a few days too.

I got a digital camera somewhere, but I never use it (hand-me-down) so I have no idea where the cables for it are. No pics. :p

*A MEGANITE IS A MEGANITE"

Sagitario

salva said:
About me living in Mexico.

About you living in Mexico...
I remember reading it in the OT, you making comments in Spanish [or about the Spanish language], your tag and you being a member of the Julieta Venegas Defense Force...

MoogPaul

50 inch Panasonic Plasma 720p TV with Ikaruga shown to bump my gaf points.
We decided to go with Plasma over 1080 (could not afford 1080 plasma), I stand by my choice.
Please pardon the quality of the pics, I seemed to not be able to afford a new camera this month too, lol.
a93086c8b228568fc75425c8e503a4320_main.jpg

Persona 3: FES
e595290568d3d3998667224544e8772d0_medium.jpg

Pakman

Probably a stupid question, but does FES run on the 80 gig PS3's? Lost my PS2 awhile back and loved the original P3. But I'm not picking up another PS2.

Top Bottom