• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
JULY is over! Summer is leaving us soon!

I don't know about you guys... JULY was insane. I went to Anime-Expo, EVOLUTION 2009, Comic-Con and I STILL haven't recovered!

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

2z84zkx.png

Thanks HUELEN10 for the banner!

2009 is awesome. I love it.

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

Here are my favorite pickups from AUGUST!

3750893517_7570fe3301.jpg

3751684164_9d4a025792.jpg

3754522606_64d65df73e.jpg

3719622060_2d5e0d788b.jpg

!

Post your favorites from last month and your new goodies as you get em!

Another pickup!

Being on Xbox Live reppin for that TEKKEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGi_odJEfjs

:)

Yes Boss!

Saturday morning pick-up for the new month! I think this game might be a bit too crazy for me. And I'm actually playing it with character smoothing otherwise the the discrepancy between the high-res background and characters is just to large.

P1010653.jpg

Also, favorite pick-ups from last month. Replacement panel for a cabinet that is finally arriving from japan around the tenth of August, somewhere in the pacific right now:

P1010652.jpg

Other July "favorite" was my HRAP3-SE which gave me an immense amount of head-ache early last month. Don't even know where to get EX-SA and I'm just about giving up:

P1010457-1.jpg

Ultima_5

Just got Rhythm Heaven from amazon's Deal of the Day.
100_0402.jpg

Spiderman Issue 600!
100_0410.jpg

Samsung Gravity
100_0394.jpg

Final Fantasy VII on psn
100_0409.jpg

I also just purchased Fat Princess and got street fighter the other day. I'll take pics of those when i get a chance.

HUELEN10

I was thinking of the bright, yet lazy days of summer, as it is gonna end soon. I know you also like Capcom.
2z84zkx.png

About to make my first August purchase myself!

33mpzjs.jpg

My picks are getting few in between which is good. If the cards fall right I my get the biggest pick up ever this month. Anyway, shonen for life.

HUELEN10

CiSTM said:
What's wrong with Bible Black. Dick Girls and shotgun penetrations... Wholesome family fun.
Wait WHAT?!?!??! First I've heard of this. (Not the futa, but rather the futa being in that series)

LiK

Bible Black has incredible animation but the content is too disturbing for me. to each their own :lol

anyways, some Aug arrivals, will post more when they arrive. AS USUAL! :)

TRS TRS TRS!
TRS.jpg

movies and games

x-menslumv_BDs.jpg

GL_heaven.jpg

gift for my sis since i neglected to get her mics for Singstar ABBA last month :lol

singstar.jpg

MvC2.jpg

FP-1.jpg

and oh yea, some rechargeable batteries

batteries.jpg

Kuraudo

Banned
Started a new job so I treated myself a few times this month.

SDC11150.jpg

First ever arcade stick. I've wanted one since getting Tekken 2 back in '98, but never took the leap. Adjusting is pretty difficult, but I'm loving it so far. Very tempted to grab a TE too.

SDC11152.jpg

I swore off the 360 after my third RRoD, but I got offered an Arcade unit for a really good deal and I figured it was worth the risk. Of course, since then I've more than doubled the price on games and accessories...

SDC11156.jpg

Games, Who and Blurrys.

SDC11157.jpg
SDC11158.jpg
SDC11159.jpg

Some PSN love. Noby Noby Boy was an impulse buy this afternoon. I've put about an hour into it and still haven't worked out what the hell it is.

Not pictured:
Xbox Live Starter Kit (mostly for the HDD - bought the KotoRs before realising I needed one for BC)
BSG miniseries and season one

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
HUELEN10 said:
I was thinking of the bright, yet lazy days of summer, as it is gonna end soon. I know you also like Capcom.
2z84zkx.png

About to make my first August purchase myself!

That's cute :)

I should really post in this thread more but I'm not used to taking pictures of the things I purchase.

HUELEN10

FUCK YEAH!
FUCK YEAH!
FUCK YEAH!!!
FUCKINGYES-1.jpg

GB, GBC, GBA, AND E-READER GAMES ON HDTV IN FUCKING-AWESOME 480P

Best 35 USD I've ever spent on my GCN! This is gonna be awesome, I am so hyped! Any good GCN games with trains? Fuck it, I'll plug in Wario Land 2 and enjoy my time on the HYPE HYPE HYPE TRAIN!

I am happy I got them at that price. eBay gouges you up the ass!

Jason

august09pickup1.jpg

Boxlife
Hurts my head :|

august09pickup2.jpg

Astro Fighter Sunred Vol. 3...

august09pickup3.jpg

Sketch + autographed by Makoto Kubota
Vamp <3

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Leonid Afremov giclee print. The reproduction is printed on canvas, but the cool thing is that Afremov adds additional brush marks on top of the print. Hard to tell it's not a real painting unless you're standing right next to it and staring intently.

xd0fb.jpg

295ygj9.jpg

neoism

Renewed my GI sub and got DM4!
s5a436.jpg

Amazon for the WIN!
5upczl.jpg

I suck balls at this game but it's FUN!
52ktio.jpg

Saving my other points for Fallout DLC, and Shadow Complex, pics later...
Also got a five dollar bag, and a Chemical Brothers CD

Snipes424

I went Ikea crazy, still need to put up some pics and small things here and there but what I have so far

3779563070_e6aac67912.jpg

3779562580_4ff5b74c6f.jpg

3778755947_e93c41ebde.jpg

and of course

3778755427_5eb50fa551.jpg

2bb64ae1.jpg

iPhone 3GS 32 giga
Speck Candyshell iPhone 3G
Moshi iPouch (carry around my earbuds for now)
Mirrors Edge PC (Newegg sale $5.99)
Latest Gameinformer

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
JEKKI said:
Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky.

<3

On another note.

My daughter went with her grandparents to the Philippines for the Summer (about 3 weeks).

I'm alone at home now with no plans.

What am I going to do!?!?!?

MarkMan said:
<3

On another note.

My daughter went with her grandparents to the Philippines for the Summer (about 3 weeks).

I'm alone at home now with no plans.

What am I going to do!?!?!?
You ever seen risky business bro?

Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom