• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
__DreamVsPS2__ said:
$180 from slickdeals.

Specs:

* Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
* Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 Typical
* Response Time: 5ms
* Viewing Angles: 160° Horizontal / 170° Vertical

Inputs:

* 1 x HDMI
* 1 x VGA
* 1 x DVI-D
I meant the laptop.

I love my domo :D

domoz.jpg

and this screen for right now

orderlzu.jpg

Beq

Neo Member
SlaughterX said:
That doesn't add up to $150...

Amazon 50% off trade in promotion**: $250-$125=$125

ECA 10% off: $250/10=$25

$125-$25=$100

** Trade in promotion is expired. Current is trade in $60 worth of games, get an extra $30

Recon

Banned
Beq said:
Amazon 50% off trade in promotion**: $250-$125=$125

ECA 10% off: $250/10=$25

$125-$25=$100

** Trade in promotion is expired. Current is trade in $60 worth of games, get an extra $30

That amazon trade in promotion was a great deal. I got my Madcatz TE Arcade stick for $12 after 1-day shipping.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
__DreamVsPS2__ said:
4gig
dual core 2.4 i think
320 hdd
blu ray drive

$500 at walmart.
I'm looking on their website, but don't see any deals of that caliber. Is this some in-store sale? One of my roommates is looking for a good, cheap laptop.

Coldsnap

ReconYoda said:
That amazon trade in promotion was a great deal. I got my Madcatz TE Arcade stick for $12 after 1-day shipping.

I can't find anything I want to use my 50% off coupon on. I dont play enough SF4 to get the stick, none of my friends like rockband so getting beatles is pointless, and I hate tin cases so I don't want the COD4 with goggles... jesus

Coldsnap said:
I can't find anything I want to use my 50% off coupon on. I dont play enough SF4 to get the stick, none of my friends like rockband so getting beatles is pointless, and I hate tin cases so I don't want the COD4 with goggles... jesus

Well the coupon expired 8/31 sooo... You shouldve just bought beatles and then sold it right after.

purg3

slept with Malkin
33m7ac0.jpg

LOST seaons 1/2/4 BRD

xelhy0.jpg

Aug. reading and 4000MS point card for some summer of arcade goodness

2wrj2ux.jpg

some DC games purchased from fellow gaffers--more on the way

2vi34n4.jpg

MvC2

Kagami

ArchAngel said:
I boarded the K-ON! hype train last month myself, so I'll join you guys in picking up the music.
Started with just the OP and ED singles for now, DL versions.

2hdtv1t.png
ogjfh1.png

Also got Super Driver, though that was a July pick-up.
14o3uhv.png

For miscellaneous reasons, I wound up using three different stores, but they're all the same 128kbps WMA format, 200 yen/song.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
xelhy0.jpg

Battle Royale, very nice!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
corpserot said:
My favorite book. So much better than the movie.
I don't think the movie could've been any better though. Movies are limited :)

Yami said:
Haven't bought an SD Gundam in quite a while but the quality on that looks pretty damn good. Might have to snag one of those, and KOFXII... when it hits Europe :(
Yeah, I was actually really surprised at how nice it looks. It does require more painting for accuracy considering it's really simple to make, but hell... I don't have the time to make PGs anymore so I'm down with that.

Wish they had more Gundam 00 SDs out though.

Kagami

LethaL ImpuLse said:
Some new games (Pump it up Portable came free from play-asia, no idea if it's any good or not but it has one of the most horrid box arts I've seen :lol ) and a Neotokyo OST:
http://imgur.com/xBTEn.jpg
I don't have a PSP yet, but the Macross games are on my list of reasons to get one. Heard pretty good stuff about the first one. I'll probably be getting a PSP in December for Queen's Blade so maybe I'll pick up the Macrosses then (assuming the new one's as good as the first one, but seems likely to be similar.)

LethaL ImpuLse said:
Gyakuten Saiban art book is very tempting...

JiliK

DSCF0659.jpg

Some Wii love.

DSCF0658.jpg

The X-Files Season 1, Dungeon Keeper 2 and some CDs. The Elvis compilation was pretty awesome value for €6.99.

And a bunch of downloads...

vc_aug1.png

wg4.png

somi.png

braid.png

screamer.png

JEKKI

go triumvir go!!

dxmr00.jpg

I also bought sum work pants with the 30% gap coupon that hit the internet this weekend!!

but that is a boring picture lol

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Only a few games but I also got a region free Blu-Ray player, a lot of movies and a couple of books.

Gaming.jpg

shatter.jpg

wipeout.jpg

oppo.jpg

Movies.jpg

books-1.jpg

Chromax

What a great month!

Finally got most of the art books I've been after. Total cost was close to $1000 thanks to those 4 Xenosaga ones. I think I could've got it a bit cheaper if I had the patience to wait but oh well. (LOVE the Ar tonelico one!)

DSC00040.jpg

Preparing for my vacation later this month, a Cowon S9 and DSi. Got the Japanese Ceremic White PS2 from Gaf's Buy/Sell thread. Thanks Dallas! :D

DSC00049.jpg

Games to go with the Japanese PS2. Also have Ibara coming so that should fill up the Cave collection. Still trying to find more games I've been missing out on.

DSC00053.jpg

More Blu-rays...

DSC00044.jpg

More gaming stuff...not included is of course Fat Princess. (Also got Tetris DS from Amazon but it was bootlegged) -_-

DSC00055.jpg

Recon

Banned
Coldsnap said:

Ill buy it off you....im soo serious lol.

Mutagenic said:
I'm looking on their website, but don't see any deals of that caliber. Is this some in-store sale? One of my roommates is looking for a good, cheap laptop.

It's most likely in-store or something. Wal-Mart's website has never been accurate with goods.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Went up to Long Beach (1.5 hours away) for some awesome lunch foodz....

3783712762_dcf5848782.jpg

3782903159_a3cdf364f6.jpg

Also got a new stick, but I don't think anyone cares about that... !

Provider

Wii Sports Resort and extra Wii MotionPlus
wsrwmp.jpg

Some games
ntndg.jpg

ps3g.jpg

Some Blu-Rays
bds.jpg

Older Stuff:

Blue Nintendo DSi, also got a black one for my nephew
dsi.jpg

Most of the games on the DSi Shop:

artstyledsi.jpg

All the Art Style games and, like I said, almost all of the others. I also got Shatter and Fat Princess. Some WiiWare stuff too.

Coldsnap said:
Yeah, 8/31 I got another month
Lol I thought I typed it wrong at first but damn your right, for some reason I had the months confused in my head, which is funnier since I literally woke up at 11 pm night of 7/31 and thought I had accidentally let it expire, lol oh well.

nyprimus2

olore said:
Can you (or someone) explain this Earth 2 show? I'm looking at it on amazon and wikipedia and it looks completely awesome. I'm an 18 year old that loves 90's entertainment (movies, TV, music, games) so I was really young when this show came out but I really love early-mid 90's stuff. Never heard of the show but it looks pretty good and there is nothing on youtube or google video of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom