• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new cowon S9
nYq59.jpg

some cheap yet awesome Sennheisers:
Spc2H.jpg

Some new games (Pump it up Portable came free from play-asia, no idea if it's any good or not but it has one of the most horrid box arts I've seen :lol ) and a Neotokyo OST:
xBTEn.jpg

Some art books:
wnc8H.jpg

Came back from new york and I got about a dozen Uniqlo shirts :D My favorite ones:
D5TGW.jpg

JiliK

SnowWolf said:
Leonid Afremov giclee print. The reproduction is printed on canvas, but the cool thing is that Afremov adds additional brush marks on top of the print. Hard to tell it's not a real painting unless you're standing right next to it and staring intently.

xd0fb.jpg

Wow, that's awesome.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
HUELEN10 said:
PRINCESS CROWN!
I want it! I don't know a lick of japanese, how big is the barrier?

Heh, I was about to ask the same thing. I made my way through the Saturn version back in the day and had no idea there was a PSP version. Why can't Atlus or someone bring this over?!

HUELEN10 said:
PRINCESS CROWN!
I want it! I don't know a lick of japanese, how big is the barrier?
I've just gotten into this one a bit, awesome game. If you've played Odin Sphere I think you'll immediately notice the similarities - battle system, item system, graphics, etc. I can barely understand Japanese as well, I've gotten at least a few hours into the game and I can say it's very accessible to anyone who doesn't know the language. There's no complex menus to navigate and I've advanced through the story by simply talking to everyone and new areas open up. All in all, it's a very fun game :D

and as for Ace Frontier I can't say anything about it yet, haven't had enough time to get into it.. I've heard good things about it however and I'm a big Macross fan so had to pick it up :p

AlfaTrion

My brother got me this shirt from Uniclo when he went to NYC. The Domo is just my camera case:

IMG_0200.jpg

The back
IMG_0202.jpg

My friend gave me this when he bought Prototype (I think from BestBuy or FutureShop):

IMG_0204.jpg

Thanks to the Cheap-Ass Canadian Gaf'er Thread:

IMG_0212.jpg

It was buy 1 game for $19.99CAD or under and get one free. The crossword game is for my GF. The Revoltech Starscream is just there for fun.

These two are FINDS as opposed to pick-ups. I was cleaning and I found one of my bags with some of my spoils from my last trip to Japan. The Prime was at the airport on my way to Hong Kong hehe:

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

-PXG-

Holy shit. You're GF gave you BIBLE BLACK figurines!?!? DAYUUUUUUUM bro :lol

Yep....

100_1698.jpg

100_1699.jpg

100_1703.jpg

100_1704.jpg

100_1705.jpg

100_1706.jpg

100_1708.jpg

100_1709.jpg

100_1710.jpg

100_1711.jpg

A fuck ton of DLC :D Totally worth it.

ok for august now!

25txny0.jpg

Some KOFs for DC, Cap vs SNK2, SHenmue LTD some neo geo carts - KOFXII, Fatal Fury etc etc oh and MVC2 of course..

USF said:
dhbfrd.jpg

never knew this had backlight :D gr8 addon!
mate i bought this then havent used it past day one.

it works FINE however there are major problems with the adaptor for the headset. it simply doesnt slot in properly. i had to hold down the connection to get it to work...such a pain - worse than the one that comes with the madcatz TE stick im afraid....

FOOTE

Bolt Vanderhuge said:
Sorry for the cellphone quality.

**cute lil dog pic**

Picked her up today.
:D :D Min Pin?

My Min Pin is about 7 now and she's still a ball of energy every day. You mad a very good decision with her! :D

gamerecks said:
Sorta pickup, new apartment, this time living alone. Screw Roommates!
Looks exactly like my cousin's apartment, down to the air conditioner/heater... thing.

Yami

donkey show said:

Haven't bought an SD Gundam in quite a while but the quality on that looks pretty damn good. Might have to snag one of those, and KOFXII... when it hits Europe :(

zoku88

_dementia said:
bottom right: that's a Humikane Shimada book right? Do want.
It is. I wish these kinds of books were full of more new work, though. Though, I guess trying to collect the existing work would be hard anyway :lol

$180 from slickdeals.

Specs:

* Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
* Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 Typical
* Response Time: 5ms
* Viewing Angles: 160° Horizontal / 170° Vertical

Inputs:

* 1 x HDMI
* 1 x VGA
* 1 x DVI-D

Status
Not open for further replies.