• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
No way! -=throws shoe=-

That stick looks much better but that shade of purple looks like it's faded. Should have went with indigo or crocus.

I think this picture shows the color off better...

3876290505_652d505dc7_b.jpg

and... *throws cheeseburger*

IMG_4044s.jpg

Neat but basic sweater jacket from AE. I went to the mall and was having trouble finding stuff that I liked or fit. I've been working and my body's an L but my arms are XL/XXL. =(

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:

Wow, quoted for LOVE. Thanks for the detail. I like this one far better than the SDCC. I still think the SE is the best thing MC has made and this is like the bigger, better version of it.

Chun-Li is not front and center but she is right where I rest my palm. Women are ALWAYS better than men.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
MarkMan said:
I think this picture shows the color off better...

stickpic[IMG]

and... *throws cheeseburger*[/QUOTE]

Hey, do you need me to PM you the address that you need to send that to, or do you already have it?

Yes Boss!

Last minute August pick-up. My brother gifted me Phantasy Star for the SMS and we are going to play through it together:

P1020191.jpg

And bought myself a nice belgian for monday night (worked three 16-hour shifts over the weekend):

P1020193.jpg

WEGGLES

Bout time for a Sept thread?

sharkmuncher said:

Grados. Nice. I have Alessandro MS1s, which are modified SR80s. Got them over Grados mostly because they're easier to get in Canada at a reasonable price.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
SuperJ said:
Dreamcast.jpg

Brand new. This is backup Dreamcast #2. :D Ready to celeberate 09/09/09.

DragonQuestV.jpg

Tales of it becoming scarce sent me into a panic. Turns out it's not so scarce (but at least I didn't overpay).

Omega_Boost.jpg

Win.

I've never played Omega Boost (first time I heard of it was from that Eiffel 65 song, "My Console" :lol ) but your other 2 purchases are full of motherfuckin' win!

oblo

a3a_august.jpg

I know there's already a September topic but it was August when I got this stuff, so yeah... Slow month it seems and at GamesCom I discovered that I plain suck at swaghunting. Meh.

My September pick-up

9h1car.jpg

2a9d6dw.jpg

Pick up tons of t-shirt at PAX and they are mostly from Sony!

9pus2d.jpg

My biggest pickup this month is TE Limited Edition Stick also from PAX

2wduf6u.jpg

I also pick up SDCC pad. Not sure why it was $50.00 at the show, but I am a sucker for cool looking pad.

w9k9ag.jpg

Pick up two 360 games, IL2 and Raiden IV, from my local GameStop. RaidenIV comes out just in time to test out the new TE stick.

Bangai-O for DS was on clearance at Target (They also have Patapon 2 for $9.97 and RockBand 2 360 for just $12.00!).

w80vpy.jpg

I also got these awesome Kamen Riders 1 & 2 and V3 box set while I was on my vacation in Thailand last month. Not sure when I am going to find time to watch them all though.

nny

aww..isn't that cute...
i4mey8.jpg

BUT IT'S WROOOONG

(the post requesting a September thread was confusing me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom