• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

Grief.exe

Yes this is Shepard... kinda. My avatar is sad and confused, after seeing that face. Obviously Play Arts Kai didn't do a great job on this figure and it would look much better with a helmet. At least Shep wasn't as expensive as Tali was.

20131230_184040eludx.jpg

20131230_18410755u6b.jpg

Garrus is next.

Are you sure no one else makes Mass Effect figurines? I'm not trying to tear down your purchase, but that looks extremely low quality.

Sounds like you spent a good amount on that toy as well, you should get your monies worth.

I'm no expert on toys, but look at this one, got it from the same page no less

Finally got my Axe statue :D

wbP4v0t.jpg

Now just waiting on Butterfly, Vanguard and Demon Edge

jimi_dini

Amazon Japan do this too (I'm in the UK). They provide an estimated amount to your total that should cover your order. Whenever I've paid this, I've not been hit with any additional charges.

They must have changed that at some point.
Last time I ordered from amazon.co.jp - when they did not have those crazy postage fees to Europe - they definitely did not do this. When a package above customs limit went through, you were lucky. Since their postage change, I never ordered from them anymore.

would the customs fee be included on the amazon site? Even with shipping incuded its only 45 USD on amazon.uk.

I don't know. Just try to order. It should show up somewhere. I know that they adjust VAT for other European countries.

In any case you should definitely get it way cheaper than those $100.

seady

Last retro pickup of 2013! PSOne + Official LCD screen:

iT8zEWFo918WV.jpg

And my very last pickup of 2013, a Sony NWZ-F886 portable audio player:

iJbqXzEl60fOt.jpg

Happy New Year, everybody!

I bought on too few years back, but now wondering if it is necessary anymore now that the Vita can play most PSone games on the go.

Boxed white Saturn.

m1URzU0.jpg

Someone peeled the sticker off though so I don't want this machine now. I don't really like how the machine looks anyway. Oh well.

dtkxMTA.jpg

My new baby. HST-3210.

QdJt3w8.jpg

A few DS games.

70rsn98.jpg

Friggz

They must have changed that at some point.
Last time I ordered from amazon.co.jp - when they did not have those crazy postage fees to Europe - they definitely did not do this. When a package above customs limit went through, you were lucky. Since their postage change, I never ordered from them anymore.

I don't know. Just try to order. It should show up somewhere. I know that they adjust VAT for other European countries.

In any case you should definitely get it way cheaper than those $100.

i got it from the UK site for 40 bucks =). thanks dude. happy new year!

Here are my latest and last 2013 pick-ups!

5AFeIk1.png

- Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Art Book
- Saturn Bomberman
- Majora's Mask Soundtrack
- Piano Collections Final Fantasy XII Arrange Soundtrack

Are you sure no one else makes Mass Effect figurines? I'm not trying to tear down your purchase, but that looks extremely low quality.

Sounds like you spent a good amount on that toy as well, you should get your monies worth.

I'm no expert on toys, but look at this one, got it from the same page no less
play art Kai seems to always produce figures like that.

dRzdwg8.png

PlayStation Move Navigation Controller

coT7MlS.jpg

Jeanne GREAT GAME GREAT PRICE

...i mean, uh...
Jeanne D'Arc

CDUKUwb.jpg

Air Gear Vol. 29

xxXt6MK.jpg

The Legend of Kage 2

November was a huge month for me. It could have been bigger but I got cheap. Really wanted a new 4K TV but opted to upgrade my surround sound and wait for next year when the 4k TV might drop in price.

Here is my new 7.1 surround sound system. It took me a whole day to set everything right and run all the wires. Another week to adjust the sound and settings to accommodate my listening area and I am still breaking the set in.

Sony STR-DN1040 receiver
Pioneer Andrew designed 2013 Speakers
2 Front towers, one center speaker, and four surround speakers
1 SVS PB1000 subwoofer

Here are some pictures of the system.

vYZrlBT.jpg

uAxz6Pi.jpg

8mB8hWJ.jpg

f7uV8NN.jpg

vNWjk6O.jpg

EOxCx7T.jpg

psLBPqG.jpg

Of course I had to get a new console to make the system purr so PS4 was my other main purchase with some launch games.

oswFyfq.jpg

P0lQceM.jpg

I found just one of these babies left at bestbuy post Black Friday and they matched Targets Black Friday price of $150 so here is my impulse. I also went all digital and purchased, Professor Layton Miracle Mask, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Fire Emblem, and obviously it came with Zelda.

OugzsMS.jpg

Notable mention was Ys Memories of Celceta digital for Vita.

For those interested in what 4k TV I wanted here is a link.

http://store.sony.com/65-class-64.5-diag-xbr-4k-ultra-hd-tv-zid27-XBR65X900A/cat-27-catid-All-XBR-Series-TVs

I am a real happy, broke camper at the moment!!!

JLynn

Please forgive me for posting this in mid January but I swear I got these items in December.

A coworker gave me this Power A 3DS case. I don't know what's the name of this case.

RIfc7CAl.jpg

Q42Sqg3l.jpg

Crystal case for my XL ($5 on eBay). I'll get the clear Hori version next month, I needed the protection.

VjvOXWjl.jpg

UOn0L0zl.jpg

Kid Icarus 3DS complete for $38. The AR cards are still sealed

pSA685wl.jpg

And the stand works with the XL for those who didn't know

bc5qxdel.jpg

I promise I'll be more timely with my future items.

Top Bottom