• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

Draft

Amazing. Actually riled up a gaming industry entity. I salute your trolling skills. I feel like Booger when he met Snot.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
diddlyD said:
if he's anything like that Amir guy, who apparently microsoft hired as a VP of the hd-dvd division so he can spend his entire day over at AVSForums trolling blu-ray, then i wouldn't be surprised if Bell becomes a regular poster here. :lol
I love the way that Amir guy talks like he knows everything and has to back down after getting owned by Blu Ray insiders all the time:lol
I haven't read AVS for ages because of all the bollocks there, it used to be a good forum :/

Jim said:
I can pretty much confirm this is true and it's him. :lol
:lol :lol :lol
I can't believe this. :lol
eXxy, if you want to do a phone interview for with the forum-dweller who got called out by Jeff Bell let me know. :lol
Odrion said:
Seriously, hasn't Master Ninja's posts been quoted before by people from the game industry? I'm almost certain he was mentioned in a podcast before.
Correct, just a three days ago Major Nelson went on a rant in his podcast about "I'm gunna find out who posted that picture of me on GAF", and that guy was me.:lol

sullyj

Thanks for making my day Jeff
155fs107899.gif

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
Peter Moore reads GAF too, it's a shame he never did something like this while he was at MS. It would have been legendary:lol

McBacon said:
You're sleeping on the couch tonight!
:lol
Suikoguy said:
Did anybody create a youtube compilation of the hilarity of Jeff Bell at the conference?
I hope
CrushDance said:
I made a video:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v787201JtB4xSfy

Hey A Master Ninja, why did he single you out only? If at all? I made tons of gifs and videos with him :(
5xsg3rq.gif

Still freaking hilarious if true.

Welcome back Odysseus! Missed yah brotha!
HAahaa

:lol :lol :lol

I for one, made a donation to some charity (could care less wich one), so I can still make fun of big time executives!.

So, there you go people, I made a contribution, look out for my scorn!

Odrion

Banned
Shaheed79 said:
Man I feel sorry for the guy because you guys are never going to let up on him. It's like he's been black-listed because of one lousy conference.
Blacklist? HE IS ON A PEDESTAL NOW.

qirex

Justin Bailey said:
If he wanted to keep his identity such a secret he wouldn't have used his LAST FREAKING NAME.
Well given how long it takes to get an account approved here he probably had no idea he'd be a VP when he signed up :D

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Hey Microsoft, hire me as VP of Internet Communication Affairs. I already have years of experience in the area and I have a MBA. $105,000 for the first year + $200,000 signing bonus should do the trick.

Sincerely,
Justin Bailey

Shaheed79 said:
Man I feel sorry for the guy because you guys are never going to let up on him. It's like he's been black-listed because of one lousy conference.

"Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people. "

Shaheed79 said:
I wouldn't worry about that; based on this thread, he seems near-redeemed already.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Jeff Bell Internet Credibility Pre E3: Who the hell is Jeff Bell?
Jeff Bell Internet Credibility Post E3: Who is this used car salesman?
Jeff Bell Internet Credibility Post NeoGaf Surprise: Jeff Bell is a god among insects.

joaomgcd

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/club.php?REF=3584

un 5-07:12 Bell801 -236 (USA)> OMG!!!!!!!Ryan u r the hottest skater ever in and ur tricks amazing!!LOL
Jun 5-07:14 Bell801 -236 (USA)> Love ur hair!!!
Jun 5-21:34 ryan-237 (london)> how r u ???? what????
Jun 6-14:44 Ryan-181 (USA)> thanks Bell801. i was talkin to didi when i said that ryan.
Jun 6-17:21 martini-10 (usa darrrr)> u r sooo hot n fine n u rox my world
Jun 6-17:33 Ryan-181 (USA)> thanks martini!!
Jun 8-01:39 Hallie-7 (ca)> omg your sooooo sexy
Jun 8-01:49 Ryan-181 (USA)> thanks Halie!! im comming to New York June 30- July 30 for a sk8 tour. so, u all can come see me then.
Jun 8-02:09 Tasha-231 (woodstock)> heyy i dont know if this is really ryan but if so your hot! and one awesome skater< 3 well i hope this the real ryan but ohwell byeeeeeee< 333
Jun 8-03:41 Ryan-181 (USA)> yes Tasha, this is really me!!
Jun 8-19:48 Senne-101 (The Netherlands)> You're AmAziNg xXx
Jun 8-20:09 Ryan-181 (USA)> thanks Senne!!!!
Jun 9-19:15 natashaX-237 (USA)> sexi boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 10-00:19 lexi-184 (usa)> ryanyour are the hottest guy ever and you are an amazzing sk8er boy
Jun 10-19:56 < 3amber-163 (USA)> OMG! WOW! RYAN U ARE TOTALLY AMAZING! I WISH I COULD LIKE MEET U SOME DAY! I"M GOING TO MARRY U, U JUST DONT KNOW IT YET!
Jun 11-06:44 Bell801 -236 (USA)> Hey ryan srry bout tht but it's true u do hve the best hair ever since u went on mtv cribs
Jun 11-13:43 Ryan-181 (USA)> well < 3amber if u come to New York on June 30-July 30 u can meet me. & its ok Bell801. thanks natashaX & lexi.

hmmm...

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
maybe the most interesting thing about this thread is that jeff bell thinks he contributes to society by being an corporate vice president of marketing. if he'd said 'i make big money and drive a porsche and do blow off the toned stomachs of expensive prostitutes while you sit in your basement and photoshop my five-hundred-watt smile,' well...then he'd have a point. maybe he thinks he's advanced race relations in america by calling reggie bush 'brother.'

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Jim said:
I can pretty much confirm this is true and it's him. :lol

:lol

Oh hell yes, well at least one thing is certain, we aint going to forget ol Jeff Bell in a while, not at all, :lol :lol

I guess the reply is obvious.... :D

a Master Ninja
a Master Contributor
(Today, 12:25 PM)

or

a Master Ninja
a Master Troller

better yet

a Master Ninja
a Master ninja

:lol :lol

Wait wait wait

I need to see this evidence that it is him
I don't want to proceed with such a megaton action under false pretenses
No need for another Iraq invasion, GAFfers need to play the responsible role

Razoric

Banned
drohne said:
maybe the most interesting thing about this thread is that jeff bell thinks he contributes to society by being an corporate vice president of marketing. if he'd said 'i make big money and drive a porsche and do blow off the toned stomachs of expensive prostitutes while you sit in your basement and photoshop my five-hundred-watt smile,' well...then he'd have a point. maybe he thinks he's advanced race relations in america by calling reggie bush 'brother.'

you are truly the master of words.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
BigJonsson said:
Wait wait wait

We've had mod confirmation (See my quote), Megaton on.

TheJollyCorner said:
"Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people. "
you just keep levelling up as a poster in my eyes day by day :)

TheJollyCorner said:
americanpsycho460.jpg

BigJonsson said:
Wait wait wait

^^^

why people should at least skim the thread before replying

Top Bottom