• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

This is kind like how Reggie became a superstar. He made some ridiculous statements at the first E3 he was at, was overly cheesy, but over time, the constant talk about him made him awesome.

It's the whole "so bad it's good" thing.

Jeff Bell... you are Microsoft's Reggie!

159fs861283.jpg

Miniboss1232 said:
This is kind like how Reggie became a superstar. He made some ridiculous statements at the first E3 he was at, was overly cheesy, but over time, the constant talk about him made him awesome.

"What do you contribute to society" is good but i dunno if it's got the staying power of a "Not my problem"

M3wThr33

Banned
Miniboss1232 said:

Except Reggie's was at E3 and Bell's was on the Internet.

guise

Someone please cut out the Jeff Bell/Reggie Bush segment from MS press conference and slap it on youtube!

I only heard the Audio on major nelsons podcast and that was cringeworthy enough

CrushDance said:
a Master Ninja
a Master Contributor
(Today, 12:25 PM)

or

a Master Ninja
a Master Troller

better yet

a Master Ninja
a Master ninja

:lol :lol

a Master Ninja
For Whom The Trolls Bell

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Wow, you'd think these PR guys would be a bit more thick skinned...

Or at least instead of PM-ing creepy messages to try to and scare someone, he should man up and go on Master Ninja full frontal Jaffe style. This sound like something a creepy, basement dwelling, 12 year old would do.

Crateman

Posting in legendary thread to show my grandsons one day how the internet was, back in the day, serious business.

Oh! By the way... Chuck, what do you think of this thread?
680uo1j.gif

Great!

The Faceless Master said:
^^^

why people should at least skim the thread before replying

Mod confirmation means what exactly?
Do you know how the mod was able to confirm it? No
They haven't said whether its an MS email or Ip or anything

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Francias Castiglione said:
a Master Ninja
For Whom The Trolls Bell

winner, but Bell trolls him too and For Whom the Bell Trolls sounds better :D

ElectricBlue187 said:
"What do you contribute to society" is good but i dunno if it's got the staying power of a "Not my problem"

Well, you've gotta give him time. He's got plenty of time to do a "not my problem".

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Awesome thread that just keeps on delivering :lol

Wonder if Bell is gonna come in to actually fess up to AMN?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Am I, uh, missing a smiley or something? It didn't sound like he was trying to be funny, it sounded like he was being a condescending dick.

Yet everyone is saying he's the man now (dawg)? Take one part soulless, out-of-touch corporate salesman and add one part holier-than-though jerk and the result is Official NeoGAF Awesome Dude? Zwuh?

Minor celebrity worship issues much, guys?

Top Bottom