• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

eXistor said:
You noticed eh :lol

Yeah he looks pretty stupid:
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/eXistor_2009/DSC00520.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh my.

I can see why you covered him up, shame it's a pretty cool poster otherwise.

DeVeAn

major_killjoy said:
Now I'm tempted to get the B30 model for my study.

Nice pick-up, Quote. : )
I have a similar model. Its okay but the little cups taste horrible. I bought my own coffee and now the damn thing turns off randomly. No timers are set either weird.

dyonPT

PSone.JPG

Psone2.JPG

Finaly got a PSone =)

meppi

Gagaman said:
Ffff some really hot (and expensive) Mega Drive games in there, darn! Call me jealous.
Best of all, they were pretty much as good as new, except for some tiny details.
Most even came in their original shrink wrap and looked like they had never been played before. :)

Forgot a nice PC Fan magazine that came with Motteke Tamago, which I'll take a picture of in the morning.

Dogenzaka

Banned
-Blanc Et Noir (Death Note Artbook) from Kinokuniya
-All Colour But the Black (Bleach Artbook) from Kinokuniya
-Eternal Darkness
-Starfox Adventures
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Across the Universe DVD
-Bully
-Demon's Souls
-Indigo Prophecy
-Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts Vol. 1
-Mister Mosquito

14uj90l.jpg

Dogenzaka

Banned
Lard said:
DSC01604.jpg

(Dammit Dogenzaka, I have been looking for a copy of Mister Mosquito for ages!)

That's interesting. Because I found Odin Sphere (for $8) at the same place I found Mister Mosquito ($5). GameCrazy.

I hope they don't shut down the one by my house :(

Paid off my pre-orders for God of War 3 UE, Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, and Final Fantasy XIII today. Pics will come in the March thread obviously. These were all paid off using trade-ins too. Sad to say I might have to actually spend some of my money to get Pokemon Soul Silver. Oh, and I've seen a lot of people posting that they got the FF13 soundtrack but no one has said if it's any good or not yet. I've been weary of actually spending money on FF sountrack ever since Nobuo Uematsu left Square.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got a few nice things tonight:

Suikoden 3 and Graidus V ($15 and $10 respectfully, from gamestop):
vni647.jpg

This Golf game. I have no clue what it is, but its in a big box and they only want $5:
281c27b.jpg

Also, got a soon to be empty PS2 case, a nice Logictech Mic, and a GBA > GCN wire ($4 for the Mic, $1 for the Wire, and the case came with the Mic):
em2di.jpg

x3sphere

Jeff Stephen said:
Is there just scan mode available and if not what percentage of overscan are we talking about here?
Yeah there is a just scan mode available.

FrankNitty said:
Very nice, congrats I have one of these in the bedroom.

Mine's in the bedroom too. Just need to pick up a nice stand for it now with some room underneath for a console or two. Right now it's sitting on top of my drawer.

Lard

Banned
Dogenzaka said:
That's interesting. Because I found Odin Sphere (for $8) at the same place I found Mister Mosquito ($5). GameCrazy.

Sigh.

I paid more than $8.

Not an obscene amount but certainly more then you did for Odin Sphere.

And I don't get Mister Mosquito either. :(

Flek

Banned
Heavy's Sandvich said:
If I remember correctly, it's usb thing that you can connect your camera to.

thats corect, its for transfering pictures to your ipod. I bought it for some cents (!) because i think it might just work with the ipad too :D

Anarchistry

A little late, haven't really had time lately

o5Ubrl.jpg

LLabMl.jpg

DSi, in preparation of Pokemon HG/SS

KnZz4l.jpg

And this. I've been hearing about this series for a while, so I had to bite when I saw this game on sale.

meppi

As promised:

Super PC-Engine Fan magazine, along with the latest issue of Retro Gamer:

PCEfan1.jpg

Which comes with the unreleased game Motteke Tamago, PC-Engine Fan that is. :D

PCEfan2.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
rj118 said:
All the console games obviously used from Gamestop, but I got PDZ from Goozex today. Halo 2 I got from Best Buy, beat it last night. Also breakfast for a month :lol

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4954/yesh.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Cardboard flavored poptarts are incredible.

beje

Banned
2jcy0p5.jpg

Puma Cabana Racers II
Onechanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers
Tenchu Shadow Assassins
Haruhi Suzumiya #1

Edit: all for less than 80€ :D

Flek said:
thats corect, its for transfering pictures to your ipod. I bought it for some cents (!) because i think it might just work with the ipad too :D
This is wildly less impressive then what I first thought. :lol

Top Bottom